DirtyDigz

Online ammunition retailers that will ship to New Jersey

Just want to take a moment in light of the resurrection of this dead thread to thank everyone who participated in making this list. It was very helpful to me when I was a young pup just starting out in the ammunition acquisition game

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Just want to take a moment in light of the resurrection of this dead thread to thank everyone who participated in making this list. It was very helpful to me when I was a young pup just starting out in the ammunition acquisition game

Sent from my Nexus 6P

That warms my heart.  You're welcome.

I just noticed that about targetsports as well requiring FID today,   I wasn't sure if it was something new but I never saw it before.

thats fine as long as they still ship it after the 5th column here tries to outlaw it.  

My account now shows "  FID on file"    been stocking up on as much .22 as possible.       I hope we get scotus relief on what we are about to experience,  my kids want to eat solid food again.

• Like 1

I just tried to order some shotgun shells from Gander Outdoors and it said they cannot ship it to my state. So I called them and they said there's nothing they can do they will not deal with people in New Jersey. It amazes me that they won't take 5 minutes to learn the law to make some money for their company.

22 minutes ago, louu said:

I just tried to order some shotgun shells from Gander Outdoors and it said they cannot ship it to my state. So I called them and they said there's nothing they can do they will not deal with people in New Jersey. It amazes me that they won't take 5 minutes to learn the law to make some money for their company.

That’s not a good sign..

NJ has made many national headlines this week. The super crapper, the gun free apartment building, and the tuition assistance for illegal aliens.. people jus laugh at us that reside here

• Like 1

4 hours ago, louu said:

I just tried to order some shotgun shells from Gander Outdoors and it said they cannot ship it to my state.

There are many other suppliers who WILL ship to NJ, just go take your business there.

On 5/12/2018 at 7:45 AM, capt14k said:

SG Ammo is the best. Selway a close second.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Need to send them FID and DL?

I’ve been using ordering from freedom munitions.... their processing and shipping has been extremely slow for me, will try SG ammo next time. 

Frankly, with the current pricing to the buyer's advantage all the sites have been slow to ship and usually say so on their sites.

Freedom, SG, even Target Sports USA have all suffered from delays getting the products out the door.

I care primarily about the pricing on particular products, and just plan my purchases ahead of time. I watch for sales too. No chance of me actually running out!

• Like 1

On 5/13/2018 at 0:04 AM, Gus said:

SG Ammo has my vote as well. Have ordered from them multiple times with no issues. Prices are good too.

I have not ordered from sgammo in the past.  However based on your post I perused their website.  Very good selection of ammo types and excellent pricing. Will definitely try them for my next order. Thanks.

Received a small shipment from SG Ammo today (about 1,500 rounds of 9mm). This was my first go around with them. Price was very competitive, shipping was reasonable, and they ship next day.

What I really like is that when you're ready to check out, their website has a tool that tells you how much weight you can add before shipping costs go up. So I ended up tacking on a couple hundred rounds without having to pay additional shipping. Hadn't seen anything like that before. Perhaps others do it as well.

Will definitely head there first on my next purchase.

40 minutes ago, Luke_WO said:

Received a small shipment from SG Ammo today (about 1,500 rounds of 9mm). This was my first go around with them. Price was very competitive, shipping was reasonable, and they ship next day.

What I really like is that when you're ready to check out, their website has a tool that tells you how much weight you can add before shipping costs go up. So I ended up tacking on a couple hundred rounds without having to pay additional shipping. Hadn't seen anything like that before. Perhaps others do it as well.

Will definitely head there first on my next purchase.

They usually have codes for free shipping  example  SH2713