DirtyDigz

Online ammunition retailers that will ship to New Jersey

I've used target sports for my last few orders.  Shipping is free if you order a case, it arrived via Fedex in about 2 days.  It came in an unmarked box, so anyone walking by wouldn't know what was in the box.  If you shoot federal ammo there is a rebate available now too.

14 hours ago, silverado427 said:

Phil Murphy is that you.

LOLOL, well done silverado.  Nope, not Phil Murphy, he's busy working on ways to tax other precipation.

3 hours ago, Zack said:

I've used target sports for my last few orders.  Shipping is free if you order a case, it arrived via Fedex in about 2 days.  It came in an unmarked box, so anyone walking by wouldn't know what was in the box.  If you shoot federal ammo there is a rebate available now too.

Zack, did they ask for DL and/or FID?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, myhatinthering said:

yeah I know that, I meant with sgammo.  Only thing that keeps me from ordering more fro them is the shipping

thanks regardless:)

They have some great prices on 7.62 . Yeah the shipping price's are crazy. try brownells , They always have free shipping codes.   

I just ordered three cases of shotgun ammo yesterday from Grabagun at a good price, only to receive this note today:

Thank you for your order from Grabagun.Com.
This is a notice that your order has been closed and your payment has been refunded. Please allow 5 to 7 business days for the banks to issue a refund on any credit card.

"GrabAGun does not ship ammo to CA,IL,NY,NJ,MA,DC,CT" Your order has been cancelled and a full refund issued. Thank you

On 2/26/2019 at 10:58 AM, Old Glock guy said:

I just ordered three cases of shotgun ammo yesterday from Grabagun at a good price, only to receive this note today:

Thank you for your order from Grabagun.Com.
This is a notice that your order has been closed and your payment has been refunded. Please allow 5 to 7 business days for the banks to issue a refund on any credit card.

"GrabAGun does not ship ammo to CA,IL,NY,NJ,MA,DC,CT" Your order has been cancelled and a full refund issued. Thank you

They're scared too, I guess and they don't know the law.

7 minutes ago, Sniper said:

Just saw a post on Reddit that stated SGammo is requiring a copy of your FID and DL to ship. Has anyone ordered from them recently that can confirm?

Everyone I order from requires the FID.  Do you know of any that still don't?

15 hours ago, Sniper said:

Just saw a post on Reddit that stated SGammo is requiring a copy of your FID and DL to ship. Has anyone ordered from them recently that can confirm?

Interesting that you ask, because I went to place an order a couple of days ago, and they asked for that.  I've ordered from them in the past, but I can't recall if I've ever had to enter that info.  Plus, my order was for shotgun ammo, which should not require that. They maintain a phone-less office (per their website), so I just sent them a note.  See my post above about fewer and fewer companies wanting to deal with the BS involved in shipping to NJ.  

Just sent them a note.  Sam, the owner, promptly replied, and told me I could take a photo of my FID along side my DL with my phone and email it to them.  Even this technologically challenged old guy was capable of that.  A little while later, he informed me that I was good to go, and my order went through without a hitch.  Very nice example of good customer service.  

On 8/14/2019 at 10:26 PM, Sniper said:

Just ordered some .223 from SGammo and can verify they they now require an FID and DL 

I think this thread needs to be resurrected.  Academy Sports sucks! They have caved in to the PRNJ and will no longer ship handgun ammo to us!  

Screw them!  I will not spend another penny for anything on their site!  Same goes for any retailer that caves in to the Gopher's illegal pressure!  

• Like 1

I tried to wise yous guys up four years ago, when PSA (and some others) started demanding FID for shotgun and rifle ammo because NJ put pressure on them.  Back then, they caved to NJ, and ya'll said "stop being a troublemaker, just send your FID.  Then I explained there was no handgun ammo in my orders, and ya'll repeated, "stop being difficult, it don't matter, it's no big deal, what's the problem".

Well...  Guess what, it matters now, don't it?  I tried to warn yous guys about the dem's incremental squeezing.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

I tried to wise yous guys up four years ago, when PSA (and some others) started demanding FID for shotgun and rifle ammo because NJ put pressure on them.  Back then, they caved to NJ, and ya'll said "stop being a troublemaker, just send your FID.  Then I explained there was no handgun ammo in my orders, and ya'll repeated, "stop being difficult, it don't matter, it's no big deal, what's the problem".

Well...  Guess what, it matters now, don't it?  I tried to warn yous guys about the dem's incremental squeezing.

Stop being difficult!:lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Glock guy said:

FWIW, CDNN Sports will not ship semi auto long guns to NJ.  

You got me curious so I checked their policies.  It sure does say that, seems to apply to both centerfire and rimfire rifles.  I'd love to know the rationale.