DirtyDigz

Online ammunition retailers that will ship to New Jersey

Just ordered 4 boxes of 50 of American Eagle .327 Federal Magnum in 100 grain from Surplus Ammo.  Total cost with shipping was $109.12 ($27.28 box). 

I'll contact them tomorrow in reference to getting them a copy of my FID or DL or both to them.

Only problem I had was finding a vendor that sold both .32 S&W Long Wad Cutters AND .327 Magnum.  Many had one or the other but not both.  So I went with a site that at least one other poster  gave a good review to and had a "decent" price comparable to other sites.

Let let you know how the transaction goes.

FYI - I called Midway USA and spoke with one of their customer service representatives.  I was told they just need a copy of your NJ Firearms Purchaser ID and driver license.  I have just scanned and emailed them those.  I set up an account last night.  In my email I referenced my customer account number and that I would like the documentation added to my customer account. 

I'll let you know how it goes.

Midway sets that up very quickly and you should be good to go tomorrow I would think.

And all set up!  Just received the below reply from Midway just minutes after sending them my email with documentation:

"I am happy to report that your Identification card has been processed and added to your account.  You can now place orders with us online at www.midwayusa.com. Please make sure that you are logged in to your account, otherwise the order will not process."

Wish I had waited to order.  They also only have the .32 S&W Longs and not .327 Magnum ammo in stock.  I've set a notification to tell me when then have .327 Magnum in stock and I'll order then......watch all reasonably prices .32 S&W Long Wad Cutters be sold out then!!!!  LOL. 

Just ordered 4 boxes of 50 of American Eagle .327 Federal Magnum in 100 grain from Surplus Ammo.  Total cost with shipping was $109.12 ($27.28 box). 

I'll contact them tomorrow in reference to getting them a copy of my FID or DL or both to them.

Only problem I had was finding a vendor that sold both .32 S&W Long Wad Cutters AND .327 Magnum.  Many had one or the other but not both.  So I went with a site that at least one other poster  gave a good review to and had a "decent" price comparable to other sites.

Let let you know how the transaction goes.

Package arrived today.  Ordered it on the 13th....so about 11 days.  Not too bad I guess.

Wanted to contribute and share my experience ordering ammunition from CheaperThanDirt.com. I have placed several orders for 12 gauge shotgun ammunition(not handgun or rifle)over the past four months. In all cases, the service was excellent in all respects. No mention of NJFID needing to be supplied. (Perhaps because it was not handgun ammo.?) Shipments go out same day. They ship from a variety of warehouses, as indicated on their website. Warehouse "G" is in P.A. and the delivery arrived via UPS in two days. I believe warehouse "A" is in Texas. Those deliveries take about 4 days. In one instance, the shipment was short a quantity of what I ordered. The issue was immediately rectified by their customer service people who were very courteous.

regards, Art

Wanted to contribute and share my experience ordering ammunition from CheaperThanDirt.com. ... In all cases, the service was excellent in all respects. ...

For the prices CTD is currently gouging, excuse me, charging, I wouldn't be surprised if the orders were hand delivered by private courier on silver platter with chocolate mints.

Example - American Eagle 9mm 115gr FMJ - $59.99 /box of 50 as of this writing:  http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/AMM-419

I will never understand why people will still buy from CTD!! They are the worst and they still continue to gouge or sell for crazy high prices, How will they ever get the message if people still buy from them???

We are our own worst enemies...How soon we forget!

I do respect the diversity of opinion.  I suppose the key message is to shop around and go with whomever you find meets your needs based on the type of ammo you are seeking.  I was merely sharing my experience with CTD in the context of shotgun ammo.  I found their pricing to be competitive for the specific types I was seeking and the buying experience convenient.   In contrast, their selection and pricing on 22LR was limited and expensive, so I didn't buy any. 

I known this doesn't belong here, but I was excited about what I found last night.

On vacation in the Outer Banks of NC, I spend all summer here, went to Walmart last night and found

100 rounds boxes of 9mm federal for 22.47!

Also, fould bulk backs of federal 22lr for 21.

Made my day.

Holy Fast shipping from MidwayUSA.  Ordered some ammo late at night on 10/25 (a Friday night) and was here on 10/31 (Thursday afternoon).  That's PDQ (pretty darn quick!). 

6 boxes of 32 caliber ammo for $17.49 each.  shipping was almost $16.   I wanted to order more but my money tree has not quite reached maturity and isn't producing any fruit just now.

With no tax and $10 off coupon right about $18.50 a box...not too horrible.

Sportsmans guide wouldn't sell me 308 ammo. When I went to order it said can not ship to NJ

Does it matter? You really think you'll ever shoot it?  ;)

Sorry Joe, had to do it.

"Blue Lining Guns & Ammo"......................     :)

I'm guilty too.