lycokayaker

New Member and New to New Jersey. Is it to late to move back to PA?

thanks for all of the welcomes. Do you know of any shops that offer build your own AR? That you can recommend?

Check out the vendor section, plenty of shops around the state with good reputations to help you out!

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/forum/79-njgf-vendors-sponsors/

Hello All,

as the topic title says I am a new member and new to New Jersey fresh from PA. I live in Hunterdon County and was pretty luck to get my FID in a month. I look forward to learning lots here about the many gun laws of NJ!

Bill

Welcome to the Forums.

No it is not too late to move back. Did they stamp your passport at the border?:sarcastichand:

Welcome to the Forums.

No it is not too late to move back. Did they stamp your passport at the border?:sarcastichand:

The border guards probably confiscated it at the Delaware River crossing nder the principle of "If you're foolish enough to move here, you don't deserve to leave again"

Welcome to our gulag anyway, Bill

Welcome to the Peoples Republic of New Jersey. Here are the three state laws that you need to know.

1. You are guilty until proven innocent, most of the time the other times you are just guilty.

2. You are a subject of the state. Not a resident.

3. Trenton knows what's best for you. No ifs ands or buts.

With that in mind welcome to the state. Just don't breathe too heavy so you don't catch the anti gun bug from our fearless leaders. The residents though, some of the finest Americans this great land has to offer.

• Like 1