StephanieSeven

Static Steel @ CJRPC, Sunday 5/1

Static steel at Central Jersey Rifle Pistol Club, Jackson, NJ

Sunday, May 1st

SHOOTING starts at: 9am

Please be there early enough to be signed up no later than 8:45a

Fee: $3 for CJRPC members, $8 non-members

6 stages, 5 strings each. Minimum 150 rounds required.

Weapons:

Center fire handguns must be the minimum caliber of 9mm/.38 special to maximum of .45ACP.

Centerfire and rimfire handguns, optics and iron sights, and rimfire rifle

More info at www.centraljerseysteel.com

Who's going?

Going

Stephanie + 1

Jon F

Bryan

RonJitsu

MattL732

Parabellum + 1

Maybe

j0n

Lunker

njgundevil

Wolfy

Antonio

KpdPipes

Cheerleaders :party:

SJ Shooter

Mrs Bry@n

why so cheap Steph?

They restructured the fee schedule. These are the new fees but there won't be any prizes anymore. The also added the 6th stage. Probably to reduce the size of the squads. Even if it runs long, you can still get 4-5 stages in before calling it a day. Well worth $8.

I'm in for sure. Also i'm told my AR .22 upper has arrived, but I am out of state still so I havent seen it.

I am going to be shooting pistol irons, and rifle but unsure if iron or optic yet... decision time..

Seeing as the guys I know shooting rimfire rifle use optics I'll likely end up running an eotech on the 22 to shoot in that class too.

hey steph.... i will try to make it... psa is going to be a long day on saturday though

Ah...i know who you are now. Good luck Saturday!

I'm in for sure. Also i'm told my AR .22 upper has arrived, but I am out of state still so I havent seen it.

Hey Matt! I'll put you down. See you Sunday or Friday at SS if you're working.

Sounds good. I assume the usual crowd will be around, hopefully we all get squared up.. Seems this will be a large match so not sure how easy it will be to get the SS crew together.

Not sure if I'm working Friday night- might stop in to break in the new .22 and zero optics if I'm off.

Sounds good. I assume the usual crowd will be around, hopefully we all get squared up.. Seems this will be a large match so not sure how easy it will be to get the SS crew together.

Not sure if I'm working Friday night- might stop in to break in the new .22 and zero optics if I'm off.

Sounds good. I'll be there around 7:30 tonight. If not I'll catch you Sunday.

Rifle rules are pretty much the same. Low ready start position, and there is irons or optics for classes

Good amount of AR's in .22LR like the mp15-22 and other makes. Also good amount of 10/22 action and some GSG rifles also. If the trend is rising as it did last few months then I would expect to see even more rifles. I'm excited to finally have my kit together to get in on some rifle on steel goodness.

What are you planning on using? Keep in mind the 5 mag thing if you haven't done steel- but pending what your using then I'd guess someone would be willing to share mags if needed. Also not hard to have someone load mags for you while you shoot.