7-3-2

How long did it take to get your permit?

23 hours ago, PK90 said:

AFAIK, a $30 bad check is an offense, not a crime, so the PD is wrong for denying it.

Actually if was he accused of check kiting and convicted it is a crime in most places. Sounds a little extreme in this case based on OP's explanation.

Correct. He was judged a juvenile delinquent and must get that charge expunged before even thinking about applying again. He is already caught lying so I hate to say this but he may never get one from this authority.  I'd get a laywer before going any further .   And regardless of the fact that you might not qualify because of that lie,  you should DEFINATELY get that charge expunged or it will show up for the rest of your life.

On 6/4/2019 at 2:55 PM, chiltdogg75 said:

welp,....i sent the chief a email and a received a phone call from a detective asking me if i could tell him about a check that i bounced at Shop rite in 1991 (i was 17 years old at the time) i told him i totally forgot about it. he then said that i falsified my application by not checking off that i was a juvenile delinquent and my application is DENIED!. Mind you the check was for $30 and it was settled in court. Im in shock. what should i do? reapply...get a lawyer...remove that stupid thing off my juvenile record? 

No permits for you until you return the groceries