Sign in to follow this  
bulpup

sniper school

that's not really that impressive in that situation. You can clearly see there is a berm in front of them so they are laying lower than the ground in front of them. Now if they had them sitting right there in front of you and you couldn't see them that would of been totally a different situation.

If anyone watched the making the cut marine sniper edition you would of seen some real camo and hiding techniques.

that's not really that impressive in that situation. You can clearly see there is a berm in front of them so they are laying lower than the ground in front of them. Now if they had them sitting right there in front of you and you couldn't see them that would of been totally a different situation.

If anyone watched the making the cut marine sniper edition you would of seen some real camo and hiding techniques.

great episode! In sniper school, They made the trainees make there own guile suits, had to maneuver across large areas, and shoot a marker twice from the same spot all with out being spotted.

In all honesty I was not that impressed the only reason I did not get all of them is because it was spot the sniper and not sniperes. I easially picked out multiple spots that I thought was very likly a sniper before i picked my final guess was the "one sniper" most of them are fairly easy to spot as the color of thier ghillie suits was a little off. Some of the though did a pretty good job. Now grateed if i was not looking for a sniper I probably not spotted any of them, though on the flip side If some one is not looking for you some basic camo clothing could do the same thing.