Caine

Osama Bin Laden dead?

Yea but there are countless other threats and bad people out there killing him doesn't destroy the funding leaderahip or existence of his terror group nvmnd all the others. So now what he's dead and the world is at peace. I don't think its that simple

Yea but there are countless other threats and bad people out there killing him doesn't destroy the funding leaderahip or existence of his terror group nvmnd all the others. So now what he's dead and the world is at peace. I don't think its that simple

It's an excuse to leave that shithole.

We've got bigger problems as a nation... terrorism isn't even in the top 10.

• Like 2

No doubt... If anything the scumbag terrorists will look to strike back at the US in retaliation for his death.

No doubt... If anything the scumbag terrorists will look to strike back at the US in retaliation for his death.

Exactly, I fear for our people overseas first in a immediate retaliatory strike but we here must be just as vigilant in the event that terrorist plans was already in the works and now accelerated.

• Like 1

I am glad we got him, but I don't see how this changes anything. UBL has not been a major priority in the IC since he exiled himself to Pakistan (it was almost a given he would be found there, it was just a matter of getting boots on the ground in the region-- which I'm more amazed with how they pulled that off). Somebody else has been calling the shots in his organization, and that is without mentioning the countless other threats worldwide.

Should be interesting to see how this gets politicized moving forward, and if there will be any backlash from Pakistan.

• Like 2

That's not the point. He got what was coming.

"Killed by a small team of americans with Pakistani intelligence"

How fug'in sweat is that! Not since the capture of Saddam is there a more hot sh*t group of american soldiers. The only thing better would be to hear some one pissed in the bullet hole and hit him with a shoe.

I can only speak for myself, but I can not tell you how good it feels to hear this news after 9/11 and 19 months in the box.

Give me a minute to jump around a bit :you: