Caine

Osama Bin Laden dead?

You know it's funny when you guys are joking. I was referring to the people who repeatedly state that the picture is fake. We came to that conclusion a while ago, and they are about the 15th person IN THIS THREAD to say the picture is fake.

Im C&Ping this from my site, since I went through it extensively.

Former President of Pakistan Bhenazir Bhutto (who was pro-American) had said that Osama was kill, although this was refuted as a mistake.

Here is the interview. Thing is, as it states in the interview, President Bhutto has also spoken of Osama "in the context that he was still alive" after this interview. I don't buy that since you could be talking about his body, spirit, or anything else.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=UnychOXj9Tg

The evidence that she misspoke:

My take: Why would Osamas son kill her when he clearly has more reason to do so? Also, as Beeze stated, the dude couldn't possibly be living in caves with his health conditions that have been well known about for a while (since before 9/11).

I'd say Osama was basically a selling point to continue the wars in place now, and since most everyone believes he's dead already anyway, lets "prove them wrong" with a celebratory victory in "killing" him.

They say no country would want to bury him, so they buried him at sea. Thing is, Afghanistan or Pakistan would have done it. There are 2 main reasons I see for "burying him at sea."

1. Dispose of any chance of evidence being found that it was/was not him. It is possible to trump DNA "evidence" up. Body doubles have been used for ages, hell look at Hitler.

2. If it was indeed Bin Laden, any country/location that buried him would soon enough build a Martyrs Memorial Shrine to him. Now we know Bin Laden is still a martyr to his own people, so I can't see where that would stop them, but it does take the power of any memorial shrine might have if they had his body.

One thing to note is that in Muslim law the body must be buried within 24 hours of death. Muslims (all types and Sects) are already disgusted with most the the Western Countries (specifically the US) because of our apparent lack of respect for their religion and laws. Had we not "given a proper burial" as dictated by Muslim Law and Religion, that would have no doubt fueled the fire. This way, in burying him as we did (supposedly), we showed that we do indeed respect and honor Muslim Laws and Religion.

Also, if you follow this infowars article all the way through they have plenty of reports on Osamas death from all over, to include Bhutto, Musharaff, Madaline Albright, and others.

http://www.infowars....ozen-for-years/

Granted they aren't the best source for information but they were the only ones that had an extensive and sourced list of all the claims that he was already dead.

I'd like to make it clear that Pakistan did not have anything to do with getting him. They came out and said they did, but that was after the US Military had reported that they went in without Pakistan knowing anything. If anything they did allow us to have a top secret base of operations there in order to operate drones, since they don't have the range needed for many of the missions. Of course they didn't "authorize" this, so as to keep the ability to retain plausible deniability. That was basically their only contribution.

Finally, I'd like to make it clear that it was the DEVGRU that went in, but they did it with CIA Paramilitary; who were the ones that located him. Originally the plan was to just blow it up with predators, but everyone convinced President Obama to go the more risky route since if they blew it up there wouldn't be any evidence he was killed. Thanks to the CIA Paramilitary and DEVGRU though, we have zero loss of US Operatives and effectively decapitated their symbol of defiance and strength.

I'm hoping that the mission video comes out at some point. Would be one of the most amazing videos to come out if they air it start to finish (take off to carry out the mission all the way through till they turn over the body).

Just for what it's worth, there's a "green tinted" "night vision" photo floating around that was broadcast on Italian TV that is presumably OBL dead. The "soldier" pictured is a soldier, not a seal and the picture itself is flipped.

It is also a fake. I can prove this with 100% certainty.

The image on the net is reversed. Here's the image flipped properly.

http://thewellrats.com/malbor2/taa/osamaflipped.jpg

and here's why it's fake.

http://thewellrats.com/malbor2/taa/osamafake.jpg

Check his wives' facebook pages and see if they changed their statuses (statii?) to "single".

friend request sent....

maybe there is something wrong with me.. but I really want to see the death pictures.. hell for that matter for as much as we have each personally funded this "war on terror" they should send the entire raid with stills on a nice limited addition DVD to each American tax payer..

You lost me at infowars.

Then you need to re-read what I said.

Also, if you follow this infowars article all the way through they have plenty of reports on Osamas death from all over, to include Bhutto, Musharaff, Madaline Albright, and others.http://www.infowars....ozen-for-years/

Granted they aren't the best source for information but they were the only ones that had an extensive and sourced list of all the claims that he was already dead.

It's sort of irrelevant as to how well sourced they are, if it's a fairy tale.

Absolutely. Alex Jones will completely twist something into something it's not then state it as fact. Broadcast on monday he was saying that back in 2002 Madeline Albright said on Fox News that Bush had Bin Laden on ice(as in dead) and would trot his corpse out whenever it was politically expedient.

The facts however are that Madeline Albright said to a host BACKSTAGE, not on air, and jokingly "Oh, Bush probably knows where Bid Laden is and will get him when it's convenient".

Similar statements, except Jones was using what Albright said as PROOF that Bin Laden has been dead since 2002. Jones just flat out lies, you can't believe anything he says.

• Like 2

Let's stay away from the anti-Muslim BS please. Same type of hate has been expressed by every religion, throughout time. Spewing the same isn't going to make UBL any deader, or solve any other world issues.

• Like 6

Let's stay away from the anti-Muslim BS please. Same type of hate has been expressed by every religion, throughout time. Spewing the same isn't going to make UBL any deader, or solve any other world issues.

I just want to clear up....I wasn't spreading any kind of hate. I respect everyones right to practice whichever religion they please to. I was simply stating the fact that they (terrorists) don't respect the lives of our innocent citizens, so why should we respect terrorists. If Osama Bin Laden was Christian, I would feel the same way about the situation. It has nothing to do with his religion, it has everything to do with his actions.

• Like 1

Ugh. Nobody trusts their government anymore...

You know as soon as the pics are released, thousands of people will cry "FAKE! PHOTOSHOP!".

Yep. I agree 100%

And that's being fueled by many tv "personalities" with their :where is the prove rhetoric!? We want to see pix, the video, the body, we want to taste his d**k in the mouth. Somebody actually went on tv yesterday and said that the killing was illegal....

Disgusting. The same ppl scream on every corner that they support the troops. Riiiiiight..... They "support" but somehow They dont have the faith that the troops can get the job done.

What I am having a hard time with is that if no one was really armed....they were living with no worries of capture no guards etc...how is there a 40 min firefight?

I am not an operator but i would think that there would have to be the enemy and a well armed one for a 40min FF.....especially if there is a HIGHLY trained team there...

Either someone wrote the story wrong, not true as told or just a BS line....

Need to see the video and pics...even then can you believe it in the age of digital manipulation...?

Still I ink it's true....

It just goes to show that secret missions mean that not all details are made public. Those details that you read come from press releases and "reliable sources" and have been relayed to them from the military public relations people that got it from the commanders of the unit that heard it from the guys when they came back to the ship. Reporters ask former military people to see what they think and fill in the blanks....

Talk about a game of telephone. Of course it won't make sense. These are reports given by people that were not there. Remember all that crap on the air when we started Operation Iraqi Freedom?

Yep, I haven't really read into any of the details of the reports yet because they will not be complete for awhile. Unless the administration or DOD release a non-redacted version of the AAR, I don't expect we'll know much of the details for at least a couple years. I would go as far as to say that this wasn't even carried about by strictly the USN SEALs, but probably a TF (task force, something like these guys)... but a TF isn't too capable if its on the tongues of everybody-- plus it might cause a media sh-tstorm. Easier to just say it was the SEALs (I'm saying this with no inter-service ribbing).

Yep, I haven't really read into any of the details of the reports yet because they will not be complete for awhile. Unless the administration or DOD release a non-redacted version of the AAR, I don't expect we'll know much of the details for at least a couple years. I would go as far as to say that this wasn't even carried about by strictly the USN SEALs, but probably a TF (task force, something like these guys)... but a TF isn't too capable if its on the tongues of everybody-- plus it might cause a media sh-tstorm. Easier to just say it was the SEALs (I'm saying this with no inter-service ribbing).

There is some credible info out there on this. From what I've read it was a JSOC operation with DEVGRU and SAD in the drivers' seat. Not sure who secured the perimeter but SAD and DEVGRU did the door kicking.

Soldier Systems is reporting that the weapon used to do OBL in was an HK416.

Those details that you read come from press releases and "reliable sources" and have been relayed to them from the military public relations people that got it from the commanders of the unit that heard it from the guys when they came back to the ship.

TinFoilHat ON

When the "reliable sources" that have provided conflicting information are high ranking officials in/around the White House, the whole thing starts to take on an unusual odor somewhere between skunk and road kill.

Conflicting information to date:

UBL was armed / was not armed

UBL used wife as a shield / did not use wife as a shield

UBL was resisting...

We have DNA confirmation / We took DNA samples for confirmation and are awaiting results

20 minute fire fight - happens to clash with the whole "unarmed" thing.

TinFoilHat OFF

shall we go on??

TinFoilHat ON

When the "reliable sources" that have provided conflicting information are high ranking officials in/around the White House, the whole thing starts to take on an unusual odor somewhere between skunk and road kill.

Conflicting information to date:

UBL was armed / was not armed

UBL used wife as a shield / did not use wife as a shield

UBL was resisting...

We have DNA confirmation / We took DNA samples for confirmation and are awaiting results

20 minute fire fight - happens to clash with the whole "unarmed" thing.

TinFoilHat OFF

shall we go on??

i'm not sure I am following what you are trying to say? Stories are conflicting? We know.

The fact that *anyone* thinks Al Qaeda is done is hysterical. The reason terrorist groups are so successful is their ability to act on their own, without hardly any leadership. No two cells know the identities, locations, or plans of the other. There are important key figures that know the basics, but for the most part just because of one cell getting busted doesn't mean others are in any danger.

"But DR, they got the head guy! Surely they must have extensive information on their subordinates!"

Yes and no. CIA, DSA, and FBI (possibly NSA) are currently scanning a treasure trove of intel. This could take forever, especially because these guys aren't dumb and probably are using encrypted (wont last too long) and coded documents. On top of that they likely don't keep detailed documents on their members identifications or locations for this very reason. They more than likely keep just enough information to know capabilities, alternate (their real identities, as opposed to assumed ones) identities, and general orders/plans.

Another thing to consider is their default orders. In other words,

IF EVENT OCCURS THAN ACTION = ATTACK PLAN 1

Why does this matter? Well the cells involved with Al Qaeda already know that they may have been compromised. With the time gap between his assassination and when the President announced it, there was no way for them to get any actionable intel and then follow through. So in essence all of the cells around the world basically just disappeared, leaving everything behind and are now moving on their "IF" orders.

Because of the internal war going on with Pakistani Politics (Military, Political, and Religious) they needed to give up their trump card since everything they were doing basically has crumbled and they were exposed for what they were really doing.

There are reports that the Pak Gov/Mil helped out, that electric went out. I don't buy that since there was someone tweeting live about it, but there have been reports that all cell/wireless being taken out to. Then when they (CIA/DEVGRU) left everything came back on.

Also not buying the reports that there was a 40 Minute firefight when it is widely reported all over the world that they were unarmed. Sounds to me it was more like they were there for 40 minutes max, they did their thing and killed a bunch of the group, performed Emergency care on OBL's wife, and ran sacked and took all intel they could. I'd say 40 minutes is fairly quick with how big that place was. Think about it:

• Deploy from Helo
  • Breach and clear entire compound
  • Save OBL's wife for questioning
  • Search and acquire intel
  • Charge stealth Helo with explosives and detonate
  • Make room in other helo for all personnel + wife & intel
  • GTFO

Now one other thing to consider is to take all of the news articles with a grain of salt. I read them up because there is usually some truth in every article, and almost always there are going to be critical details that we will never know. Fact of the matter is, OBL is dead. Even his own group has posted that he is dead, as reported world wide by media who have some access to their forums in which they communicate. Just because one source is extremely slanted doesn't mean the others aren't as well, everyone has an agenda. It doesn't matter if it's Infowars, Fox News, CNN, Al Jazeera, Huffington Post, NY Post, Wall Street Journal, or even the Courier Post. I try to read through all of the BS and get an "average" from all of the stories, and form my own opinion.

What we have to accept is that we will never know everything that led up to and transpired. We need to rejoice in the fact that he has been dealt with and we no longer have to worry about him. We still have plenty of other members of Al Qaeda to worry about, so now it's time to focus on them. This is no time for celebration, no time to breath easy. Just because you hit a home run doesn't mean you have the game in the bag.