Mil Surplus 30 Round Magazine

Kvar Lower Handguard

CSS Lower Handguard Retainer

Ultimak Gas Tube

Vltor Quick Release Flashlight Mount

Surefire G2

Aimpoint H1

• Like 1

to be honest.. to my surprise via unofficial weighing in hand test.. the ultimak tri rail was not really all that much heavier than the Kvar unit.. but the advantage in handling was significant for me.. the kvar unit is slimmer allowing for an easier hold.. it is also smooth to the receiver making it less likely to snag on things.. and also it is much shorter.. bringing weight in towards the center of the gun.. making it more comfortable for me to hold, use, and point..

Very nice, but you sure your done?? I have herd that before....:sarcastichand:

Harry

final??? or latest config :icon_e_wink:

always open to additional parts if something new comes down the road that will make it work better.. but as of now.. done for real this time.. lol

Woot woot :) thank you !!

no problem they are a good dealer..

in regards to the handle.. if you are not bending allen wrenches you did not make it tight enough.. also loctite is needed.. really crank it on there..

no problem they are a good dealer..

I can also vouch for this. I bought almost ALL of the parts for my Saiga from there. I would definitely recommend them.

Vlad,

did you install a bullet guide? I see you're using a SGM mag.

As far as I know, he did not install a bullet guide. He is running Surefire mags made for Saiga, which do not need a bullet guide. If his plan is still the same, he will be installing one once he moves to PA.

I thought this was a new thread but figured I would mention that was the Saiga that caused me to buy my first. It was all thanks to the Ultimak/ aimpoint combo, lines like a sports car.

if I am being honest I still miss it at times... the only reason I went to ARs is due to how versatile they are.... I can have a small light carbine carried.... with a longer barreled scoped upper in a pack... giving me a single gun that fills two totally different roles.. AK was fun.. AR just does more for me personally..

if I am being honest I still miss it at times... the only reason I went to ARs is due to how versatile they are.... I can have a small light carbine carried.... with a longer barreled scoped upper in a pack... giving me a single gun that fills two totally different roles.. AK was fun.. AR just does more for me personally..

Ha, thats the reason why Im building an AR next but you can beat how reliable and cheap the AKs are/were to buy and shoot.