Col. Mortimer

Buckmark owners, you need this tool

The biggest problem with removing the slide from a Buckmark is that it is easy to bend the recoil rod. This handy tool makes removing the slide easy. Here is the link: http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306229.

I have one and I used it for the first time last week. After owning the Buckmard for a year and never removing the slide, it was a mess. Rusty may give us a discount if we do a group buy. He also has other cool accessories for the Buckmark. The BMT is $25.

Help Help - - - I need this tool ! ! ! BADLY Just bought a used Buckmark (10yr old) REALLY needs a full breakdown and cleaning. I can't figure out how/where to purchase this tool. Can you help me contact Rusty or tell me how to buy one of these ? Thanks, MerryB

Help Help - - - I need this tool ! ! ! BADLY Just bought a used Buckmark (10yr old) REALLY needs a full breakdown and cleaning. I can't figure out how/where to purchase this tool. Can you help me contact Rusty or tell me how to buy one of these ? Thanks, MerryB

I just got one. IM him on the rimfirecentral forums to connect!

Thank you SOOOO much. I have attempted that and hope I have done it right. If I don't hear back, I may try reaching you again for more help. Again, thanks a lot. MerryB

Here is his email address: [email protected]

I sent him a personal check and received my tool quickly. The tool works great and the only tricky part is getting the slide back on the receiver. You have to compress the recoil spring, put the tool on the recoil guide rod and release the spring. Don't forget to put on buffer on the rear of the rod and be sure it is facing the correct way.