June 11th Start time 1000hrs

At USANA

Bring an airsoft gun if you have one

Requirements:

[deleted]

Mouth guard

Cup

Safety Glassss (paintball mask prefered)

No prize table here guys just education as a reward.

I'll see if I can make it.

If so, I will be bringing several airsoft guns for people to use.

Will we be doing this in the airsoft/paintball fields or in the CQB house so I can plan accordingly. Some of my guns are not good for close quarters (too high of FPS).

I will also have full seal goggles and a couple extras, as well as balaclavas and shemaghs for face protection.

I'm trying to shuffle my schedule to make it, as mentioned I have a prior commitment. I also own no face masks, etc so I'll have to borrow some.

Not a problem, we should have extras.

A couple questions.

One: Are the mouth guard and cup an absolute necessity?

and two: Are you allowed to bring a friend or two?

Well I like to bang my girl friend so keeping things in that area protected from simunitions is a priorty for me.

This is really directed to those in the previous thread but come on out.

I didn't read the entire thread lol. I just read the OP and clicked back because I didn't agree with the opinion. Guess I'll have to read the entire thing to understand whats going on.

I'll see what my two friends are doing. Depends on if they want to go or not.

Well I like to bang my girl friend so keeping things in that area protected from simunitions is a priorty for me.

I'll be there. I have all the other crap, but what type of eye protection do you need? For airsoft I would use my normal shooting glasses. Do simunitions require something more robust?

What is the address for USANA?

I'll be there. I have all the other crap, but what type of eye protection do you need? For airsoft I would use my normal shooting glasses. Do simunitions require something more robust?

220 Sand Bridge Road Elmer NJ

Sims would definitely require a good quality full mask.

While it would be epic to learn force on force tactics with you guys it depends on if my friends want to go and I can fix the mag for my AK and get CO2 for my pistols. But as soon as sims are used I'm just gonna watch, since I HATE paintball masks...they make me feel claustrophobic.

Yeah I don't know about sims - I think we only have 2 sim guns available while airsoft we have a lot more.

For airsoft, I prefer to use full seal goggles. Shooting glasses are generally ok too. I'll have spares/extras with me as well.

Shane, would you like to see if you and Tosser can reschedule for sometime in July? I think I can wiggle out of my 11th family stuff but I'll have to buy my wife some jewelery or something. I'm actually kinda interested in meeting you and doing that test against Ray and neither of you can make it.

Hmmm... would like to hear a little more as to what is planned and how you plan on running it. Otherwise I might be coming with a few friends and spare (airsoft) guns myself.

Also, why the talk about Sims? Tosser didn't say anything about them yet....

June 11th Start time 1000hrs

At USANA

Bring an airsoft gun if you have one

Requirements:

[deleted]

Mouth guard

Cup

Safety Glassss (paintball mask prefered)

No prize table here guys just education as a reward.

I'm all set. Anyone got a cup I can borrow? XXXL. Thanks.

I can not change the date to July, I'm going on a two week vacation and have to work every other weekend.

We will have access to one sims guns and a couple of airsoft guns in addition to the "shoot house".

If you read the other (locked) thread you will see where this is all coming from, but basically its to show people from various disciplines of shooting the pros/cons in their ways and how they relate to potential criminal encounters, and hopefully produce enough stress that people will revert to their training/experiences.

We will have a LEO or few on sight to play referee. You Will be searched prior to evolutions for safety reasons and this is standard practice at FoF events.

I'm not going to get into specific detail of what will exactly be done. Look up force on force on youtube and any/all of it is possible.

There will be physical contact, but obviously no obvious head shots/groin shots.

Go back and read the previous thread in General Firearms discussion in completion.