Maksim

How are you preparing for May 21st?

Crap, I just remembered I got an extension on my tax return. Guess I got a busy day tomorrow filling that all out since that will be my last chance to get it done. AND I have to mow my lawn, but it's going to rain tomorrow and the end of the world is Saturday. Saturday is supposed to be sunny, does anybody know what time the world is ending? I generally can't mow my lawn before 1100. Because of the morning dew and it's long. Plus I'll have to kick out all the hookers in the morning.

This is getting really complicated. Can we get an extension until Monday or something? Is that even possible?

Hey guys its cool. I just talked to Saint Peter the other night. Visited me in a dream. Said he'd put a word in to the big guy upstairs and we might get the extension. I'm hopeful of this because even though I have no proof to back it up, it'll happen because I said so. So its cool guys. :icon_mrgreen:

• Like 2

Is it legal to CCW in NJ during this rapture thing?

Only if you fill out Form: 666/7-77. In triplicate, after the date of the beginning of the end. Please note that if you file your form AFTER the deadline, you will be out of luck since essentially the world will be destroyed. You can file for an extension only if you have arrived, in person, at the pearly gates but you will have to be cleared to carry by a panel of Arch Angels who were former NJ judges.

Oh man, NJ laws make it so easy to make fun of them for ANY occasion.

• Like 1

Well how's everybody on this beautiful Saturday the may 21st mourning? Everybody still here? Can we have a head count pls.... I will be really pissed if any of u already got raptured into heaven. And you can imagine how pissed the Mayans will be.

PS I got myself couple of heavy-duty chains and locks guys. I see anybody getting raptured upwards ..... Ima gonna chain those birdies..... So if u see anybody in the mid air chained to the tree or a building ... That's my doing ...

Need propane for the grill, steaks to marinate and need to pull some Merlot from the basement and I am ready for the festivities. The best part of always being prepared, is not having to do much of anything for events like this. I should shave and change my underwear I guess.

Downrange, thanks for posting that list...awesome stuff.

I am so tempted to put on my zombie Halloween mask and wander around downtown tonight or maybe outside a movie theater. I just worry some idiot would cap me.

Come on, let's get a group of us and meet at some mega movie theater. We go in and during the movie put on our masks during it so when they turn on the lights people will zhit themselves.

• Like 1