HuntingPaper

My new "gamer" toy....

Just got this G35 Gen4 and I fitted with a KKM barrel, Dawson Precision adjustable rear sight, Dawson Precision fiber optic front sight and some internals to make the trigger run nicer. Can wait to sigh it in and take her to a match!

Just got this G35 Gen4 and I fitted with a KKM barrel, Dawson Precision adjustable rear sight, Dawson Precision fiber optic front sight and some internals to make the trigger run nicer. Can wait to sigh it in and take her to a match!

Very nice, Congratulations, so many guns, so little time and money.

Harry

I bet that just owning that "gamer" gun will get you killed :icon_e_wink:

I am curious how you like your KKM barrel, as my 10mm (model 20) KKM has such a tight chamber that it often fails to feed properly with factory ammo, but works fine with my well crimped reloads.

I bet that just owning that "gamer" gun will get you killed :icon_e_wink:

I am curious how you like your KKM barrel, as my 10mm (model 20) KKM has such a tight chamber that it often fails to feed properly with factory ammo, but works fine with my well crimped reloads.

If I don't die first... I'll let you know how it works. I only shoot my reloads and that's why I bought the barrel. I don't think that barrel will ever chamber a factory round.

If I don't die first... I'll let you know how it works. I only shoot my reloads and that's why I bought the barrel. I don't think that barrel will ever chamber a factory round.

Thanks, and I hope it meets your expectations. I have gone over to Lone Wolf barrels (when straying from Glock) as they seem to meet my requirements for feeding anything, even Wolf, shooting lead and jacketed well, and working with suppressors (of course not in NJ, but at my other place in MD).

Edited to add: In my G23 with a Lone Wolf 9mm threaded conversion barrel, it will feed everything, but 2 weeks ago, when I loaned it to a student, I learned that when it is very dirty it will fail to extract (it ripped the rim off of) plastic dummy rounds. I hope Cameron of GAPP doesn't read this, as I hate to admit to him that I have learned how to make a Glock as "reliable" as a Kimber :sarcastichand:

Edited to add: In my G23 with a Lone Wolf 9mm threaded conversion barrel, it will feed everything, but 2 weeks ago, when I loaned it to a student, I learned that when it is very dirty it will fail to extract (it ripped the rim off of) plastic dummy rounds. I hope Cameron of GAPP doesn't read this, as I hate to admit to him that I have learned how to make a Glock as "reliable" as a Kimber :sarcastichand:

I hate you a little bit right now Joel... but at the same time, I happy you finally admitted a glock is no more reliable than a kimber.

I installed it as soon it arrived today, takes like 5 minutes to do it, and I went to BH to shoot 200 rounds. Feels great! gives some weight to the bottom of the grip since the whole piece is brass and also the insert that holds it and you get some leverage in the bottom of the gun. Balances the overall weight of the gun in a way that feels more like a 1911.

It takes the standard mags flush to the base and I'm waiting for some extensions that doesn't add capacity (since the mags are already 15 rounders) but add about a half inch more to the base. Also coming the race holster and single mag holders ;)