ronhonda

USPSA Old Bridge 5/22/11

If you shoot a basic caliber, like 9 or 40, there will be a few folks who have some they will lend you. I did have to borrow some one time. If you have your own that you reload... do as the folks say, bring extra. I typically bring 200. On occasions had to give some ammo to others.

Anyone have extra GLOCK magazine holders (9mm) that I can borrow? Bringing the 2 newbies and not enough time to order or go look around for some...

Moose

Scratch that moose, I don't have any mag pouches for a glock.

Side note can you get me the data file of the video from the match 2 months ago of Billy shooting in our squad?

Side note can you get me the data file of the video from the match 2 months ago of Billy shooting in our squad?

in the market place there is a cr speed double mag pouch for sale.

I have been jonesing to go to a match, dam race boats, HAHAHAA..

Anyone have extra GLOCK magazine holders (9mm) that I can borrow? Bringing the 2 newbies and not enough time to order or go look around for some...

Moose

Moose....I'll bring mine.

I'm glad I went... this was my first outdoor match after participating in a couple of indoor action shoot at OBRPC a few months ago. I met a number of forum member along the way.

Nick (aka Krdshrk), thanks for taking vids.

We had just shy of 100 shooters (I think 97?) and 7 demanding stages. For my part I shot a couple of stages well and crashed and burned terribly at the rest, I did not have a very good match performance wise, but enjoyed myself hanging out with good people.

This keeps up, we'll have to go to a two day format! :)

It was a challenging match, but also a well balanced match in terms of variety of challenges. The only thing missing was the Texas Star. I have plans for it for the next match. :icon_twisted:

Seriously we should perhaps think of a slightly earlier start. If with the increased attendance we could get a few more people to come in early and help set up, we could probably make the first shot happen earlier. A few more people trained up on palms would also help.

We did have tremendous help tearing down this time. I think this was the fastest tear-down of a match that I can think of.

Its also great to be able to put a couple more faces to the forum names.