Sign in to follow this  
FearThisInc

Trying to find maker of gun I saw..

Ok.. So I am trying to find the gun that i saw in a gun shop once but am having no luck.. the gun was a silver revolver style handgun but was HUGE.. something robocop would carry lol... I can't find anything like it online.. it was big and bulky.. Just trying to find out who actually makes it and thought I would see if anyone on here knew off the top of their head who makes such a gun. Thanks

Was it, perhaps, a large single action revolver? Numerous offerings from Ruger, but the really big ones come from Freedom Arms and Magnum Reasearch. Here's a Magnum Research .45-70 revolver...

1zbtrpc.jpg

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Even the "snub nosed" small Judges are pretty big. One of my buddies just bought a 454 revolver and his wife has the judge. Cant wait to get up there this summer and give them a try.

I have the snubby judge, or public defender as its called. It's a beast!

I have the snubby judge, or public defender as its called. It's a beast!

I just got started in the hobby, but I already look forward to getting my sons involved and the ability to use .410 shells cuts down on the ammo I would have to buy if I decided to get a shotgun for them early on. My oldest is 7 and we are about to get a BB gun. One of my neighbors has a clay launcher, and there are a bunch of us who go regularly. I think it would be really cool, once he is ready, to bring him with us.

I just got started in the hobby, but I already look forward to getting my sons involved and the ability to use .410 shells cuts down on the ammo I would have to buy if I decided to get a shotgun for them early on. My oldest is 7 and we are about to get a BB gun. One of my neighbors has a clay launcher, and there are a bunch of us who go regularly. I think it would be really cool, once he is ready, to bring him with us.

You're up near me. There's a real trap range in Sparta. Kid friendly, too. You should check it out sometime.

What's the name of the place? We usually shoot at my neighbor's property, but another place to go would be great. I might have been thinking of the range they wanted to open a year or two ago in Andover. There were articles about it in the Township Journal all the time, but since we moved out of Newton, we don't get it anymore.

Thanks. Every couple of months I find some obscure quote and change the sig. This one's soon due for a change.

As to Sparta, I usually post when I'm planning to go. A few of the northern guys show up from time to time, and sometimes not. I've been there when I was the only one on the trap field. Mostly, the skeet field is busy, while the trap field is very underutilized. I like turning people on to the place. It keeps the trap field earning some coin for them, and I really hate shooting alone.

ETA:

My apologies for taking this thread off track.