wilky87

New guy

Hey guys! I figured I'd introduce myself. My name is Chris.

I've been interested in shooting for a while now, and recently I got myself a cz75b 9mm and I'm waiting until next month for a ruger mkIII.

Today I went down to shore shot and had a great time. I was a little rusty, but I think I did well overall. I can't wait to work on my technique and hopefully get into some competition shooting.

I'm in central NJ and I need to find a local place to shoot. I read a little bit about Somerset County Fish & Game, but I'm not too sure what would be involved in becoming a member. Would anyone be able to give me any guidance for this?

Thanks!

Thanks for all of the greetings!

I'm located in Piscataway.

I will definitely have to check out CJRPC.

My wife used to live there, on Stelton Road. Love the miniature golf there.

Welcome aboard dude!

Welcome! Yeah - I know the company/owners of the property. Unfortunately, Fairway just plain wasn't making any money. They're rebuilding it into a town center type of place with stores and apartments.

Somerset County Fish & Game is nice. However there is a bit of a wait to join, as well as a requirement for a safety course.

Thanks for all of the info.

Any chance anyone would be willing to take me as a guest to the range so I could check out the facilities, and if you like how I shoot, maybe vouch for me during the review process?

I have my hunter safety course done already.

Jon, I'm 23, I saw that you're 24 so It's likely that we may know each other. What is your last name?