HuntingPaper

what happen with Gecko45?

Gecko45 was one of original mall ninja of lore. I think Luis was asking about his generic disappearance from the interwebs. For those of you who never heard of him .. check out his Shrine. There is some disagreement on if Gecko45 and Gunkid where the same person, some are convinced he was. Gunkid however ended up in jail on federal charges

Guys ... the scariest part is that he and his friends most probably do own firearms. Those kind of fantasies can not possible end well .... Reminds me of "observe and report" .

Funny >> true ... Worrisome >>> oh yeee

Guys ... the scariest part is that he and his friends most probably do own firearms. Those kind of fantasies can not possible end well .... Reminds me of "observe and report" .

I really hope that they don't. Those fantasies of heroism are only going to end in a huge mess, and potentially innocent lives being put in danger.

you do realize that gecko45 was a joke, and everything he said was made purposely to piss people off, and only the ones who actually believe what he said are the idiots. hes the one sitting behind his keyboard, having the last laugh at all the chest thumpers trying to call him out.

you do realize that gecko45 was a joke, and everything he said was made purposely to piss people off, and only the ones who actually believe what he said are the idiots. hes the one sitting behind his keyboard, having the last laugh at all the chest thumpers trying to call him out.

what are you talking about? he has been around us for the past three days ;)

Is that ur professional medical opinion ?

Cause im in addiction field and I've seen all kinda of krazy ppl believing all sort of krazy things. So is it possible that person believes the stories he tells >>> you betcha. I met my share of undercover CIA / FBI / NSA / MIB / section 6 operatives......

This is hilarious... Trying not to LOL at work..

"My “Black-Ops” history ensures that you will never know about the missions I accepted in my younger days, and Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later."