Sign in to follow this  
Maksim

I know nothing about them...

this is for more old school type people.

p.s. i dont think ml is fun at all

:icon_rolleyes: Ever fired one? Nothing beats the BOOM, followed by a mushroom cloud, and when it finally clears you have a deer laying in front of you.

• Like 2

:icon_rolleyes: Ever fired one? Nothing beats the BOOM, followed by a mushroom cloud, and when it finally clears you have a deer laying in front of you.

they are fun to shoot but are no fun to clean . it smells like rotten eggs and the wife gets a little pissed when i bring it in to clean it to say the least.

I have never personally fired one, however I have seen them at the outdoor range plenty of times. My favorite thing about them is the delay from hammer contact to firing and then the delay from the bullet leaving the barrel and hitting the target. Its neat to watch the hammer drop and not hear and immediate BOOM.

they are fun to shoot but are no fun to clean . it smells like rotten eggs and the wife gets a little pissed when i bring it in to clean it to say the least.

Doesn't smell any worse than Hoppe's to the non gun people around you that don't appreciate the fine number 9 aroma.

Along with the BP revolcers I have also been given a BP rifle. And like the revolvers I have never shot it. It does look like fun though.

I'd be glad to show you the ropes, so to speak! Just PM me for info about the three ranges that I shoot black at.........

Dave