DevsAdvocate

New range in West Paterson/Woodland Park?

Coworker of mine overheard some talk at his local PD about a range opening up in West Paterson/Woodland Park. Sounds like it's in the preliminary stages of planning. Anyone hear anything about this?

Looking at that layout, I'm a little disappointed it only has 8-9 ports. Altho interestingly enough, the floor layout diagram has changed from what was on their site a couple days ago.

i can do all the electrical work i know a guy with a license who will hook you guys right up let me know.... im dead serious matter a fact i know 3 guys with licenses and im a 15 year electrician.... you know ill work for a perma free pass! pm me

i can do all the electrical work i know a guy with a license who will hook you guys right up let me know.... im dead serious matter a fact i know 3 guys with licenses and im a 15 year electrician.... you know ill work for a perma free pass! pm me

Good luck Bello. The market is so tight up here that the current margin is near zero, many guys are taking jobs just to have work for their men with virtually no O&P...

Not for nothing, but don't today's architects know how to conserve money when doing plumbing? Putting toilets or sinks back to back can save some coin and generally doesn't otherwise alter the functionality of the space.

Hello fellow shooters! We just found this forum and saw that there has been a lot of interest and questions regarding our new facility that we are building in Northern NJ. Firstly, let me say thank you for your interest! We promise that not only will the facility offer a great shooting experience, we will make it a fun and relaxing place to go. We are a group of owners who are passionate about our firearms as well as the people who enjoy them! Secondly, while we aren't saying exactly where the building is until we receive our CO, I can tell you that it will be in Morris County near major highways. Once we get our CO, we will be ready to announce exact location. Lastly, we have already begun construction on the building and the drawings that are on our site are the final drawings. While we would love to have more than nine ports, the space and money have led us to that number. However, if we do as well as we think, we can promise you an expansion of another nine very quickly! We will have two lanes set up for rifle and will be rated for .50BMG.

Once we get further information and further with our construction and permitting, we will be uploading pics to our website. Stay tune, it is going to be a great place!

"...As to the species of exercise, I advise the gun. While this gives a moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body, and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks."

Thomas Jefferson

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum, RTSP. A new range up north will be a welcome addition. Morris county may be a bit further than some of us were hoping for, but a new range is a new range :) Best of luck in your new endeavor!

Welcome to the forum, RTSP. A new range up north will be a welcome addition. Morris county may be a bit further than some of us were hoping for, but a new range is a new range :) Best of luck in your new endeavor!

I think that once you see the building and shoot in our range, you won't ever want to go back to the bullet hole! We are going to be 35 miles out of New York, so we think that you will be pleased with the drive!

• Like 1