DevsAdvocate

New range in West Paterson/Woodland Park?

WOW i wont have to get treated like a schmuck at the bullet hole anymore!!!!!! Im in morris county so this is perfect! Cant wait till you guys open.

Good luck with the project ,looks like a winner!

Just one question ,you will be charging $50 for a transfer including NICS?

im curious if this would be in Dover??

a squirrel this weekend mentioned something about a possible pistol range being built in the building of his previous employer, approx 2 yrs ago. Had issues with the town, etc.

just curious! :triniti:

One never knows...:)

WOW i wont have to get treated like a schmuck at the bullet hole anymore!!!!!! Im in morris county so this is perfect! Cant wait till you guys open.

Good luck with the project ,looks like a winner!

Just one question ,you will be charging $50 for a transfer including NICS?

Thanks...we are well on our way...footings are in and the range block goes in on Tuesday...

No pricing has been set just yet, but it looks like that amount. Seems like the other FFL's in the area charge about $35 for the transfer and $15 for the NICS...I guess we will be in that range. No pun intended! :)

Thanks...we are well on our way...footings are in and the range block goes in on Tuesday...

No pricing has been set just yet, but it looks like that amount. Seems like the other FFL's in the area charge about $35 for the transfer and $15 for the NICS...I guess we will be in that range. No pun intended! :)

No pun intended! :) Holy **** ! you have a sense of humor ! Clearly not the BH ! Ummm can i say the S word here??

im curious if this would be in Dover??

a squirrel this weekend mentioned something about a possible pistol range being built in the building of his previous employer, approx 2 yrs ago. Had issues with the town, etc.

just curious! :triniti:

Umm about that squirrel he apparently committed suicide on Rt 46. Sorry for your loss.. :thsmiley_deadhorse:

No pun intended! :) Holy **** ! you have a sense of humor ! Clearly not the BH ! Ummm can i say the S word here??

Yeah, we are four guys 35-44 years old...all gun enthusiasts who just couldn't stand the options in Northern NJ...outdoor shooting is great and we all belong to Cherry Ridge..but I like to shoot 12 months a year and needed an indoor option that guys want to go and hang at...I think you will be real happy with the facility and most important, all of us that run the range. And we allow silhouette targets/head shots for civilians too!! LOL

• Like 1

sheesh dont let the antis know about the head shots. It will cause pandemonium,They will want to reduce magazines to one round .

Will this be a public or private range?

Combination...memberships with priority range times/discounts on ammo etc....along with hourly rates for those who don't want to commit to a year upfront.

Hopefully we will win over some of the disbelievers...we are very much into gun safety and training/firearm responsibility...but for those who just can't stomach holding a gun, we will offer instruction on how to use your "rape whistle" in case of attack! :)

how about rapid firing? try that at the bullethole and the RO goes bananas.

Well rapid fire is a bit of a problem for our baffles :) Controlling recoil and staying on target becomes an issue for those who aren't experienced shooters. I think we will address 'rapid fire' by having some fun shoot nights and competition shooting that allows it under a controlled environment. Not sure if that's the answer you were looking for, but I think we will feel it out and see how it goes, as we determine the do's and dont's of range policy...

Combination...memberships with priority range times/discounts on ammo etc....along with hourly rates for those who don't want to commit to a year upfront.

Hopefully we will win over some of the disbelievers...we are very much into gun safety and training/firearm responsibility...but for those who just can't stomach holding a gun, we will offer instruction on how to use your "rape whistle" in case of attack! :)

Ray Ray may take you up on that offer!!!!!!

memberships with priority range times/discounts on ammo etc

I'm liking this more and more.HURRY up and open damn it!

+1

I'd love to have a range closer than the Bullet Hole.

Sounds like it's on the right path to success!

hey rtsp, me and you or one of your partners have a mutual friend, his names chris, i'd rather not say his last name though over the interweb... we were talkin gun talk the other day and i mentioned there's a new range opening in morris co and he said is it called rtsp and then we were exchanging info about your future, i'm even more excited now than i was before...

how about rapid firing? try that at the bullethole and the RO goes bananas.

not like last time ray i pumped out 7 shots rapid fire in the benelli after he left the room hahahaha.

• Like 1

Wait, so it's not going to be in WP? Oh the pain of dreams dashed into a million bite-sized pieces. :icon_e_sad:

And to whoever mentioned the Paterson Rod and Gun Club, I feel your pain. I live within walking distance of where it used to be, and now that I'm a gun owner, it isn't there anymore.

I checked on my handgun permits for Parsippany. The officer said there were about 40 people ahead of me and I applied around the third week of May. Now Obama announces he wants “common sense” gun control. His election (more like a coronation) caused gun ownership to skyrocket. I see another spike on the horizon. I don’t know if you guys are smart or lucky but your timing could not have been better if you paid off the Bamster.