DevsAdvocate

New range in West Paterson/Woodland Park?

will simunitions be available to the public or just cops

We plan on offering Civilian Simunition Training courses too...The shoot house will be utilized to teach Shoot/Don't Shoot scenario's, as well as home defense scenario's. It might take a little while to design the right civilian course scenarios, but we at RTSP feel this is important to learning home defense. Shooting paper targets is fun and a good way to practice sight picture, sight alignment and trigger control...but until you put that into a real world scenario, you haven't truly been trained....so be patient...it will be there for all to enjoy!!

Cool that you are going to sell firearms. I have a 1911 that I've been looking to get for some time, would love to give you the business. I'm also working with a buddy that is hot for a 40 S&W pistol (we are thinking SIG, HK, or FN - he already has a Glock). I might be able to get him to you as well. Do you know when you will be able to complete handgun transactions?

Thanks much and glad Irene did not hit you.

Thanks...we got lucky there was no water damage at all!!

We have already received our FFL...so the last thing is to get the State Police to sign off. That does not occur until the facility is built out and they do a walk thru. Once we are open, we will be ready to sell...it might take a few months to build up inventory...but we are already planning ahead and working on our first order with distributors so we can hit the ground running once open!! Thanks for your interest and we look forward to having you at the range!

Location "TBA". For the already stated and legitimate reasons, the actual location has not been made public yet. If there are local forum members who already know where it is, they are honoring the owners wished to keep it secret. They hope to be open sometime early October.

Now that all depends on who's driving? If Matt is driving it may be like 60 minutes but if I am driving it may be 6? After all, I can go as fast as I want since I've got that gold shield in my windshield and everyone knows that is a free pass. rofl.gif

• Like 1

Just relax, put the cookies and milk out and get to bed....icon_lol.gif

Harry

I would kill for cookies and milk, I am going to Vegas next week and lost 16lbs in 2 months, I just need to make it one more week until I drink all the calories back in a day.

I'm still hoping its in west paterson/woodland park like the forum title stil says. That's like 3 minutes away and would be a dream come true. But I'll take morris county, its another range.

Not Patterson/woodland park Chris, but not very far....trust me, our facility will be worth the drive

Rent by caliber. What does that actually mean. Edjewmacate me.

shore shot does it. and i really liked it.

you want 9mm, it's $X + ammo. you try a g17, sig, M&P, give me that glock again. etc. any gun they have in the caliber for the price of $X + ammo. if you want to try .45, you do the same thing.

I can see that, if the ammo is included in the cost of the rental. But if you have to pay for the ammo in addition to the cost of the rental, why would you not be able to rent any caliber and switch back and forth?

I can see that, if the ammo is included in the cost of the rental. But if you have to pay for the ammo in addition to the cost of the rental, why would you not be able to rent any caliber and switch back and forth?

$$$ realistically, for the price they charge for ammo for non-members, the $15 is just a drop in the bucket.

All interesting comments on the rental/ammo. We haven't set the policy just yet, but I don't see any issues of trying multiple guns. If you've rented a G17 and paid for a box of 9mm, but only shot 15 rounds and still have 35 rounds left, I can't see us having any issue with trying another gun in the same caliber until you've shot thru your ammo. Remember all, this is our first range, we will be ever evolving as we go and try and accommodate/please you all as much as possible.

Rtsp I know you guys don't have hours worked out yet. But just a suggestion having a saturday or sunday early opening. they're are not many places to go at 8am on a sunday for an indoor range. Actually I don't know any on north jersey. Again just a suggestion.

Rtsp I know you guys don't have hours worked out yet. But just a suggestion having a saturday or sunday early opening. they're are not many places to go at 8am on a sunday for an indoor range. Actually I don't know any on north jersey. Again just a suggestion.

It's a good suggestion Chris. Most likely we will be opening early on the weekends, but will reserve this time for those that take advantage of our yearly memberships, not hourly customers. Membership has its privileges! :)