DevsAdvocate

New range in West Paterson/Woodland Park?

It's a good suggestion Chris. Most likely we will be opening early on the weekends, but will reserve this time for those that take advantage of our yearly memberships, not hourly customers. Membership has its privileges! :)

Can I just give you a check now.

Sorry, didn't read all 17 pages of this thread but....

When are you opening??? You have a shooter here waiting w/ baited breath for a new range to open!!!!

BTW, more power to you for having the balls to open a range!!!

Sorry, didn't read all 17 pages of this thread but....

When are you opening??? You have a shooter here waiting w/ baited breath for a new range to open!!!!

BTW, more power to you for having the balls to open a range!!!

Well, the "balls" part is enduring a process that has taken almost 3 years...and a boatload of debt/startup cost...but we are like all of you, desperate for a good place to shoot and hang that isn't either a dump or 60+ miles away. Walls get sheet rocked today!! We are getting close!! :)

Out of curiosity, how's the parking at the range? Do you guys have your own lot, or will parking be on the street?

Can I park on a set of active railroad tracks please. Just like at the BH ( BS).

J/K. But seriously, when can we start shooting?

3 yrs in the making, holy crap. Glad you hung in there.

We have plenty of parking...and no, not located where you would park on a street (guess that's a hint!).

As for membership pricing. Nothing in stone yet..but we are floating different levels of membership (weekday only, full membership, LEO membership & corporate membership)...

Drywall went up this week. Baffles & Trap being built as we speak. Next up, Range ventilation and flooring. Hoping for final town inspections by third week of Oct, then opening!

not too far from home. finally figured out the puzzle :D. cant wait to actually check it out

How about if I give you the name of a city and you tell me "hot or cold" in relation to how close I am to getting it?

Alright, Paterson. GOGOGO! :icon_e_wink:

your range looking for employees? preferably something off the books, part time? also a qualified pipefitter/welder.......

Translation:

I'm willing to break the law, and I want you to do so as well, and I want a job in your store selling firearms. :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

• Like 1

And who said id be selling guns. I specifically said fitting and welding to help with the range build, then further elaborated about helping clean the range, etc. If you really think I expected to sell guns off the books then your horse is as high as bello's was. Give me a frigging break

• Like 3

This will be so close to my office! Too bad transport laws are so annoying (lunch hour range time would be fun). Thankfully it shouldn't take too long to head home and double back.

Hmm idea...what if there was a way for someone to bring their guns to the range and drop them off before work, then be able to hit the range after work. Sort of like a "gym locker" at the range. I know for some, having to trek back home after work to grab their stuff can be a PITA. Then transport laws would be broken, and would set apart the range from all others(don't think anyone else offers this)...its win/win lol.

Hmm idea...what if there was a way for someone to bring their guns to the range and drop them off before work, then be able to hit the range after work. Sort of like a "gym locker" at the range. I know for some, having to trek back home after work to grab their stuff can be a PITA. Then transport laws would be broken, and would set apart the range from all others(don't think anyone else offers this)...its win/win lol.

They could do that if they chose to, Ray's used to have that and I don't think any laws have changed, but insurance and liability might be a concern for the range.

Harry