DevsAdvocate

New range in West Paterson/Woodland Park?

We have actually thought of how to accommodate those that want to leave firearms at the range. Obviously a liability issue as well as the legal side. When we go thru our final inspection with the State Police, we intend to address this with them and find out what options are available to us. But we will try our best to make options available that work legally.

We have actually thought of how to accommodate those that want to leave firearms at the range. Obviously a liability issue as well as the legal side. When we go thru our final inspection with the State Police, we intend to address this with them and find out what options are available to us. But we will try our best to make options available that work legally.

October 8. How close are we to an openning now?

October 8. How close are we to an openning now?

Yes, that's my question as well. Went up to CR this afternoon. The schedule said the range would be closed for NRA Day from 9-3. Got up there around 3:30 and was told the range would be closed all day. My first thought was (after, "I wish I had known so I could have saved an hour round trip") "Dammit, when is that new range going to open?"

BTW, does anyone else think it's kind of funny that we've gone nearly 20 pages discussing a new range in "West Paterson/Woodland Park," and it's not going to be anywhere near there?

Yea, any thoughts on changing this thread title to RTSP Firearms or something as some others have suggested. I too can not wait for this to open. Can't come soon enough. It would certainly be cool to do a "soft" opening to those on here and/or FB following. Just a suggestion ;)

• Like 1

Any word yet on the projected opening day? God, I feel like Cartman in the South Park episode when he froze himself because he couldn't stand the anticipation of waiting for the new Nintendo Wii to come out. At least he knew what day it was going to happen.

I know its been a long and annoying process keeping this quiet...and for that I apologize...but the last thing we want is to run into issues before we even open.

OK, HERE'S THE SKINNY....we are going for our final inspections NEXT WEEK! Between now and then we are beginning to order inventory and hope that it comes in FAST. The last thing we want is to have an empty store for you all. But please be patient. It will take months to get inventory up to where we want it and where you guys give us input on what to carry and what not to carry for purchase.

We have also, just today, opened up the website for pre-open memberships at a discount. Basically, if you sign up now you get $100 off the full membership price once we are open. We will not begin the membership until we open the doors. You are just grabbing a membership at a discount with only about 3 weeks prior to open. You can find more info at www.rtsponline.com. I realize that the location has still yet to be announced, but again, we are in Morris county, very close to 280/287 etc...I think you can all narrow that down to about 4 towns!!

Trust me all, it will be worth the wait and we are real easy to deal with...we plan to be ever evolving in how we operate and address customer concerns. Look forward to seeing/having you all at the range real soon!!

Can we assume that .22 rifles and possible pistol caliber carbines are excluded from the "add $75.00 for rifles". I believe most ranges charge a rifle premium for high power rifles because they increase the cost of maintenance on the lanes and I totally get that. Getting close now! Thanks for all the updates during the building process.

can you at least tell us where exactly this place is? I do not want to spend $250 on a membership to a place that I have no clue where it's located.

+1 would really like to know where. It kind of makes a big difference