FlyerFanX

Hello From Camden County

Hello from Camden County. I came across this site doing a search for somewhere to find valuable information as I am a new shooter. I have my FID and I'm currently determining what my first purchse will be. Right now I'm leaning towards a Ruger P95 9mm. In addition, I inherited from my father in law a Colt Cobra 38 Special - it was his service revolver while he was on the police force so it has some special meaning.

On a personal note, I'm a tournament bass fisherman and a member of Barrington Rod & Reel. I'll be asking some questions and doing a lot of listening....

Welcome! Any good bass fishing up around central jersey?

I'd say look at a ton of other guns especially if you're looking for a 9mm. Try 'em out!

There's a ton of good fishing in central jersey - if you can be a little more specific what part. Manasquan Resevoir (not sure that's what you would consider central) is fabulous. Assunpink Wildlife Management Area in Mercer County has 3 nice lakes - Assunpink, Rising Sun and Stone Tavern - all good. There's plenty of others too.

There's a ton of good fishing in central jersey - if you can be a little more specific what part. Manasquan Resevoir (not sure that's what you would consider central) is fabulous. Assunpink Wildlife Management Area in Mercer County has 3 nice lakes - Assunpink, Rising Sun and Stone Tavern - all good. There's plenty of others too.

I'm talking about the Raritan river and all around my area (new brunswick).