mcbethr

Good Experience at Hague's

I went to Hague's tonight with a friend of mine who was up in the air over an M&P 9 or Beretta 92. After some wheeling and dealing, he walked out with the M&P 9. The price was $600, nothing spectacular, but I have to admit I've had a change of heart over Hague's.

When I bought my CX4 there, it was a very positive experience. When I went back for a PX4 a few years later, I got a lot of pressure to buy a Beretta 92, even though I already owned one. That left a bad taste in my mouth. I don't know... maybe the salesman was having a bad day that last time.

But this time, my friend and I dealt with the owner, Dan Hague. I was very, very impressed with this guy's knowledge and professionalism. This guy knew everything about the M&P9. Their selection is quite limited: you are basically choosing from S&W, Beretta, Glock, Kimber or Sig, but if you have already decided on one of those guns, and you are making your first purchase, Dan is really willing to explain things.

So I have to give credit to Hagues for a good experience.

He was attracted to the. 40 cal but backed off when he realized that it would cost more over the long run.

I think its a great price if you are a police officer and you get .40 ammo for free when you qualify, or if you reload.

Nice guys but I stopped shooting there when they said that all expended brass is theirs.Really annoyed me I paid for the ammo its my brass if i wanna take it home and save it up in a bucket sell it for scrap or give it to a friend to reload its my brass.Just another way for them to make a bit more money.

I go there because its the closest option for indoor and the one guy at Bob's was a dick to me, so they lost it there. Never have had a problem there yet, expensive yes, but oh well. I am also a member of R-14 so I can always keep my brass there. I am not too worried about it. I get enough scrap brass at my work haha.