NJ Gun Show

Well, It is the LAST gun show in NJ. there used to be one in Union on Morris ave. I think. Haven't heard of that one for a few years. No more that I can think of. I just try to remind other forums that there is a last one in NJ. If no-one goes there will be no more! I always have a few Garands and some bayonets and ammo. Some Nam equipment. No jerky stands- well maybe one.

Oh, and by the way, There is always a non-uniformed PD presence [state or local, sometimes both] Meaning DON'T offer to buy or sell any handguns in the parking lot!!! JMHO. Just the same as at those BIG gun shows across the river in the US.

How about long guns? I want to sell few of my rifles and accessories/ammo and i was thinking wont be a bad idea to bring them to the show(get a table) and see if anyone would be interested to buy. What is the process or is not encourage to do it( I know you not allowed to sell rifles inside the hall)?

Oh, and by the way, There is always a non-uniformed PD presence [state or local, sometimes both] Meaning DON'T offer to buy or sell any handguns in the parking lot!!! JMHO. Just the same as at those BIG gun shows across the river in the US.