Sign in to follow this  
MarkWVU02

gunsmithing

I live in Lyndhurst. Does anyone know a place close to me that can grind a bayo lug off and pin a muzzle brake? Arms and Ammo is 2 hours away or I'd give him the business. Would like to find a place close that isn't going to kill me with the price. Should have my new upper by midweek. Any help is appreciated.

I live in Lyndhurst. Does anyone know a place close to me that can grind a bayo lug off and pin a muzzle brake? Arms and Ammo is 2 hours away or I'd give him the business. Would like to find a place close that isn't going to kill me with the price. Should have my new upper by midweek. Any help is appreciated.

JETAgent is a forum vendor in Mendham. I would ask them.

You can always mail the upper to A-n-A... Unless it isn't an AR.

Paterson Gunsmithing

438 Main Street

Paterson, NJ 07501-2818

(973) 345-4100

Marcos is the guy you want to talk to directly. He is the owner and main operator. Right now he is on vacation and wont be back till next month so if you want the job done now it will not happen.

there is a spot in in paterson, someone could chime in exactly where, I need to get out there myself...

Prob going to mail it to arms and ammo. Talked to then on the phone today. Armament wanted $140 for the brake and lug. JetAgent wanted $60 but it was to tig weld the brake which I wasn't sure about. Everything I've read says pinned and welded. Arms and ammo wanted $30 for the brake and $10 for the lug. He wins and with shipping won't cost me too much. Prob about $60 when all is done but I may not have him ship it back I may drive down to pick it up so I can check out the shop. Starting next Tuesday I'll have some time on my hands since I'm a teacher and the year ends Monday.

I wasn't 100% sure about the tig welding and arms and ammo's price beats it anyway. I thought I heard somewhere silver solder wasn't considered permanently attached but I could be wrong. Seems everyone is always happy with A&A's work so he'll get my business this time. He was going to get my business originally until I saw he was 2 hours away, but I'll mail it to him and he'll either mail it back or I'll take a ride down there and see what he has in stock...might lead me to spend more money haha.