Maksim

Falling skies Premier tonight at 9PM!

Good, I'm not the only one. I really enjoyed the first season, and almost bought it on DVD. I think Best Buy had it for $22, I'll check Amazon and Ebay later. I honestly think that the aliens themselves are kind of stupid, but the story line is great. I also like the fact that they have rifles, whereas the Walking Dead only has shotguns and pistols (not including the bolt action that Dale had).

It was the other way around. Maggie replaced the kids girlfriend, Karen, when she was taken.

True, If I recall - there was some sort of love interest growing between maggie and the oldest son. I wonder if the original girl friend that the skitters took will ever make her way back into a prominent character.

She's not Asian she is American Indian. Which makes her even hotter.

Everyone assumes that because of her name and half the roles she plays, but, as it turns out (and if you believe the interwebs) she's Dutch-Irish and Korean. So, technically, Ray was right.

Everyone assumes that because of her name and half the roles she plays, but, as it turns out (and if you believe the interwebs) she's Dutch-Irish and Korean. So, technically, Ray was right.

Thanks Poniy

So...who watched it? I sure did, I thought they were pretty good episodes. Some of it got a little cheesy, but I like how they're making this season look darker than the last. I like where Ben is at, that should turn into a great part of the story. They're also setting up for Hal and Maggie.

I watched the show last year and loved it i forgot it was a dvr show and decided to watch it live big mistake the show was 30 minutes and the other hour and a half was commercials.The premiere was pretty good but im going to dvr and fast forward past the commercials for the rest of the season.