theRU

Anybody have 10 round pmags?

I'm moving to cali and i have 3 15/30 pmags that I'd like to swap with someone for the 10 round variety.

They're basically new, i only used them a few times.

Please let me know

Also looking for 2 10 round beretta m9 mags with a trade for the 15 rounders

I have one (1) 10rd Cproduct S/S mag that I never used. If you want to swap or sell the mags, we can meet this weekend neighbor.

Where in Cali? I moved to NJ from the Bay Area.

I'm moving to Aliso Viejo, Orange county. Sunday would be good, although i'd really like to swap pmags. I dont really like the metal mags. If nobody wants to do a trade i'll just sell them to you if you are interested.

I'm moving to Aliso Viejo, Orange county. Sunday would be good, although i'd really like to swap pmags. I dont really like the metal mags. If nobody wants to do a trade i'll just sell them to you if you are interested.

No prob... if you don't come across any pmags, my cproduct mag will be waiting. :icon_e_wink:

I'll be in OBRPC this Sunday for the USPSA match. Orange County is SoCal is nice... and expensive! You'll be quite close to Mickey and Donald.