gunforhire

Gun For Hire Radio Launches!

Gun For Hire Radio get's better and better tune in and listen to all 22 shows. tell me your thoughts. http://www.gunforhireradio.com/

We are now on iTunes - Zune - and Blackberry Music! You can also download directly from our site. We have broken 80,000 downloads per week and are truly making a difference in NJ.

I want to thank the supporters and the sponsors because without them this would not have happened.

Seven NJ Based companies had why it takes to support us. Please show your support even if you just drop them an email.http://gunforhireradio.com/featuredsponsors.html

We are now fielding emails and such from politicians in NJ who want to be on the show from BOTH sides of the aisle! This is what we need. It we can scare them by out solidarity we have won half the battle.

Thank you guy's. I just posted episode 5 it is a special July 4th one. Please let me know your thoughts. If you like them and have iTunes please post a positive review. They broke my stones for one month to approve the content. Those anti-gun &*^$^&$#!

Anthony

Hi Anthony,

I'm loving your podcast, and will be sure to post a positive review on iTunes. Many thanks for answering my Instructor Training question in episode #6.

Keep up the great work!

Hi Anthony,

I'm loving your podcast, and will be sure to post a positive review on iTunes. Many thanks for answering my Instructor Training question in episode #6.

Keep up the great work!

Thank you very much. I started this as a way to vent and maybe rally some troops but now it is getting much bigger then I could have imagined.

Stand Strong

HUGE thank you and kudos for taking the time to keep our community informed.

As a person who works nights and doesn't always have the time to keep current, I now have a means to stay informed on a hobby that means so much to me.

Thank You.

If you have any questions please send them to me and we will answer them on the show. We have a huge guest line up made of local activists and patriots like Scott Bach and Frank Fiamingo oh and Max too!

To all - We just broke 21,000 downloads! Episode 7 will be released this monday. If you have any questions or stories you would like me to address/share on the air, please pass it on. We are trying to keep this local to the tri-state area with a major focus to try to piss people off and get them yo rally and fight for our cause! Please share the show and post positive reviews in iTunes if you like what you hear.

Next week we are going to launch press releases about the show to all the liberal media outlets as well as the anti-gun groups to stir the pot! This should be fun. LOL

For the sake of objectivity please listen to this broadcast when you have a chance. It was recorded in my studio for Gun For Hire Radio two Fridays ago. It is an interview by Scott Bach.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-gun-for-hire-radio-podcast/id443168225?i=96076510

Thank You

Anthony

Do NOT Miss this episode. All star line up. David Jensen lead Right to Carry attorney, Dan Schmutter One Gun a Month attorney and Scott Bach the man behind the fight discusses the Nov 8th elections. http://www.gunforhireradio.com/index.html Episode 20. Gun For Hire Radio. The voice of 1 Million NJ Gun Owners.

Just broke 80,000 downloads for episode 22! Scott Bach discusses the RTC case as well as the OGAM case and the oral arguments that took place last week. One good one bad! He also discuss the Nov 8th elections.

Anthony

Did u skip 21?

Nice catch! 21 is a full hour of Evan Nappen, We had a studio computer crash and by the time we recovered it 5 day's had passed and we decided to hold it for the future since the 11/8 elections we so close and that was more important.

Anthony

This is just a repeat of my first post but I wanted to repost it hear to pass the thank you's on.

Gun For Hire Radio get's better and better tune in and listen to all 22 shows. tell me your thoughts. http://www.gunforhireradio.com/

We are now on iTunes - Zune - and Blackberry Music! You can also download directly from our site. We have broken 80,000 downloads per week and are truly making a difference in NJ.

I want to thank the supporters and the sponsors because without them this would not have happened.

Seven NJ Based companies had why it takes to support us. Please show your support even if you just drop them an email. http://gunforhireradio.com/featuredsponsors.html

We are now fielding emails and such from politicians in NJ who want to be on the show from BOTH sides of the aisle! This is what we need. It we can scare them by out solidarity we have won half the battle.

We had CBS TV national come out and film us recording the radio show today. It seems we are drawing the interest of the mainstream media. Since it was a NY based news show I re-awarded King Bloomberg the GFH Radio Horses a** award for not commenting on five of his cops being a part of a gun smuggling ring! They filmed it, I hope they use it! The segment is supposed to air next week. Details to follow. Unless the Mayor makes me disappear.