bry@n

Glock 26, 27 and 23 need info

Anybody have any or all of these guns that I could possibly try out?

I have done a 180 degree turn and have been drinking the Glock KOOL AID. haha.........I know I am a hipocryte.

anyway, any help is appreciated.

The 26 is a nice gun, but might be too small for your hand size.

One of my friends has one and it is fine to shoot, just small. ( I have medium size hands I think)

Regardless, grip extensions would greatly improve your ability to grip the gun better.

If you plan to carry it, consider the 19, 23, 27, etc they are slightly larger and might fit you better.

I had one at one point but wasn't a glock fan. After 1.5 months of shooting a glock all the time, I am a fan. Still need to work on my trigger control but I'm getting better.

The grip size I think I can work with, as I will only be holding it with my middle and ring finger. Not sure I like the pinky extender.

That is why I wanted to try one. I know I like the M&P9c, but I am trying to stay in the same manual of arms.

I had one at one point but wasn't a glock fan. After 1.5 months of shooting a glock all the time, I am a fan. Still need to work on my trigger control but I'm getting better.

The grip size I think I can work with, as I will only be holding it with my middle and ring finger. Not sure I like the pinky extender.

That is why I wanted to try one. I know I like the M&P9c, but I am trying to stay in the same manual of arms.

PM sent

I have done a 180 degree turn and have been drinking the Glock KOOL AID. haha.........I know I am a hipocryte.

I don't do .40 and when i tried the Glock 26 I did not like the fact that there was no room on the grip for my pinkie and it was only available with a 10 round magazine. I opted to a G19 Gen4 with 15 rounds and can help you out with that or a G21SF.

I don't do .40 and when i tried the Glock 26 I did not like the fact that there was no room on the grip for my pinkie and it was only available with a 10 round magazine. I opted to a G19 Gen4 with 15 rounds and can help you out with that or a G21SF.

I have +1 pinky extentions on the G26. I agree though, given any choice I carry a G19.

If you plan to carry it, consider the 19, 23, 27, etc they are slightly larger and might fit you better.

The 27 is the same size and weight as the 19. We used glocks where I worked and std issue was a 17 or 19 and later they bought 26s for a smaller gun. Many who shot the 17 or 19 well couldn't or wouldn't adapt to the smaller size and shot lousy. The 19 is the best overall 9mm Glock IMO. Not too big not too small. Only about 1/2 inch longer and 3/4" taller than the 26. These added dimensions have no effect on concealability vs a 26 unless you are trying to fit the gun in a certin size box. For CCW there is a difference between the 26 and 17 but none bewteen the 26 and 19.

If you put grip extensions on the 26 you make it about the size of the 19. I like a 17 but wouldn't buy one as I'd have to use neutered magazines or factory 10 rounders.

I have a 19 and a 23. I liked the 23 until just getting a 19. The 19 is much easier to shoot in my opinion. Its my first 9mm and its great. Thinking about selling my 23 and getting a different 9mm. I wouldn't buy the 23 again after shooting the 19.

Wow, totally with you on the first four sentences, including having the 23 first, then adding the 19. However, it may just be that I'm sentimental, but I have no plans to get rid of the 23. I must be getting used to shooting it, because it doesn't seem as uncomfortable anymore. Plus, I think it might have a slight edge in HD effectiveness.

Wow, totally with you on the first four sentences, including having the 23 first, then adding the 19. However, it may just be that I'm sentimental, but I have no plans to get rid of the 23. I must be getting used to shooting it, because it doesn't seem as uncomfortable anymore. Plus, I think it might have a slight edge in HD effectiveness.

deleted

• Like 1

I've got a G26 (along w/ a Gen 2 G17, Gen2 G19, Gen3 G19 and Gen4 G23). I shoot at the Bullet Hole and will probably be there this Sat morning.

I mostly shoot the G19. Going to the G26 from the G19, takes real focus for me to be accurate with it. If I only shoot the G26 at the range, I can shoot it well. If I'm mixing in other pistols, my accuracy degrades quickly on the G26. For me, I'm sure it's about lack of practice on the platform. Mechanically, I think it's very accurate. User interface wise, again for me, it takes more focus than the mid and fullsize frames.

Thanks guys. I will be in touch soon enough about meeting up. Maybe we can do a Glock meet somewhere LOL. :)

Don't get me wrong, I love a SIG. They are sexy as all hell but there is no arguing that a glock is a useful, no nonsense gun.

I have a G19 and a g17 and love them. I will say that the talon grips made a huge difference for me though.

Thanks guys. I will be in touch soon enough about meeting up. Maybe we can do a Glock meet somewhere LOL. :)

Don't get me wrong, I love a SIG. They are sexy as all hell but there is no arguing that a glock is a useful, no nonsense gun.

I have a G19 and a g17 and love them. I will say that the talon grips made a huge difference for me though.

Gotta love those Talon Grips ;-)

I've got a G26 (along w/ a Gen 2 G17, Gen2 G19, Gen3 G19 and Gen4 G23). I shoot at the Bullet Hole and will probably be there this Sat morning.

I mostly shoot the G19. Going to the G26 from the G19, takes real focus for me to be accurate with it. If I only shoot the G26 at the range, I can shoot it well. If I'm mixing in other pistols, my accuracy degrades quickly on the G26. For me, I'm sure it's about lack of practice on the platform. Mechanically, I think it's very accurate. User interface wise, again for me, it takes more focus than the mid and fullsize frames.

try shooting the G19 and then a G27! =what fun!

tuff to be accurate the first few shoots, then im good to go!

I rented a 27 at shore shot last year. They should still have it.

The 26 is a nice gun, but might be too small for your hand size.

One of my friends has one and it is fine to shoot, just small. ( I have medium size hands I think)

Regardless, grip extensions would greatly improve your ability to grip the gun better.

actually the 26 and 27 are the exact same size

and i own 6 glocks bro i love them pretty damn accurate and they are unbeatable

i own

20,21,27,19c,32,38

actually the 26 and 27 are the exact same size

and i own 6 glocks bro i love them pretty damn accurate and they are unbeatable

i own

20,21,27,19c,32,38

Ahhhh. I'm looking into getting a G20 barrel, extractor and magazine for my G21SF