Maksim

USPSA Match At CJRPC Sunday, July 10

I saw some chairs with a shade built in on top. Gotta find where to buy those!

I have seen those in a few places. Unfortunately, they aren't sturdy enough in my opinion. They are all like this chair here... Link to chair. The chair I got was more like this one here... Link to chair.

The ones with the umbrella suck. No support and not sturdy at all.

I have seen those in a few places. Unfortunately, they aren't sturdy enough in my opinion. They are all like this chair here... Link to chair. The chair I got was more like this one here... Link to chair.

The ones with the umbrella suck. No support and not sturdy at all.

Thanks for the heads up. I saw this in sears and will check it out tomorrow.

http://www.sears.com:80/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00610423000P?i_cntr=1310082365418

Ryan

Ryan,

I have a crafts/show pop up 10x10 tent.... I can bring it, but pain in the butt to setup/tear down. If you want to... knock yourself out. Will bring it.

Thanks for the offer Maks. Assembling is not really my strong point so I'll have to pass. Hell, I'm still trying to figure out how to install my fiber optic sight. I'll just buy my little chair and see how it goes, and make sure my cooler is full of ice. Maybe one of those hats I see at the shore with the umbrella will work as well. It will be funny trying to run and shoot with that thing in my head. :)

Ryan

Those 10x10 popups are really easy to put up - there's no assembly required - you just open it and put the canopy over the top.

I'm lazy so it seems like extra work and plus, we move from stage to stage. I have to drag that thing to each stage. Then again, I can put it in the middle and put a reserve sign "NJGF Members only!"

Thanks for the offer Maks. Maybe one of those hats I see at the shore with the umbrella will work as well. It will be funny trying to run and shoot with that thing in my head. :)

Ryan

Awesome! If I see one I'm gonna buy one

j0n, thanks for the info. I'll be there watch and learn.

Just got my very first pistol in about a month.

I'm still waiting for additional gears for this sport to come in.

Of course. If you're comfortable with your gun and feel you can be safe I would recommend shooting. Everyone at these matches are newb-friendly.

what would be a better choice for first match cz 75b .40 with 10/12 round mags or springfield loaded 1911 .45 with 7 round mags

Depends upon how good you are with each gun. Extra rounds don't matter, as you shoot against those in the same Division (single-stack for a .45 with 7 or 8-round mags). You might be able to find someone who can loan you some 10 round .45 cal 1911 mags so you can shoot the Limited-10 Division. Which gun do you have the most rounds through and are the most comfortable with? That's the gun to bring to USPSA. Gun handling skills and familiarity with the firearm are more important than how many rounds you can pump into the berm before reloading......

Dave

shoot the CZ.

Single Stack with 7 round mags will not work, will be pain in the ass as you will have to reload ever 3 targets, and at a disadvatange to all the regular SS guys shooting 8 round mags (most permitted for 40 and 45 cal)

Shoot Production with your CZ and you will be fine.