almiz111

Sons of Guns - 1000 yard sniper AK

I'm not really sure why Sons Of Guns claim that their AK 47 sniper (1,000 yard AK) is the worlds first. The Dragunov sniper rifle is the same thing and was originally produced in the late 50's to early 60's. It's still in production today. Range 800 to 900 meters, works out to be about 1,000 yards or more. :icon_question:

Actually as far as I understand AK and SVD are two different weapon platforms. I believe their mechanics are quite different .

• Like 1

Actually as far as I understand AK and SVD are two different weapon platforms. I believe their mechanics are quite different .

agreed.. my understanding is... while similar.. not the same.... but my knowledge is limited on the subject..

a lot of the show is just that.. a show.. bang and flash sells to the average tv viewer... while I agree that I would like to see more logical builds.. I can not say that everything he does is as ridiculous to me as 12 ar15s glued together being fires from a remote control helicopter..

not everything that will does is reasonable.. but some of the stuff especially with the suppressors pretty interesting to me..