mikeyboyeee

What's your fav .40?

Glock 23 Gen 4 is my favorite. It is just plain awesome to shoot. The only thing that really compares is my Glock 19 Gen 4. It even handles better than my Beretta PX4 Full Size 40.

There is good reason that just about everyone own's at least one Glock.

25yuk3r.jpg

It depends on what it will be used for.

My preference is an FNH FNX-40, but I also like the Glock 23, and the CZ-SP01 or P01 or something like that.

Rauchman, thanks so much for your input. I would love to catch up with you sometime at the BH to compare Glock notes. I have not been down there much lately, since I joined Cherry Ridge a few months ago; but as the weather gets colder, I'm sure I'll be there more often (or at the new place in Morris County).

Rauchman, thanks so much for your input. I would love to catch up with you sometime at the BH to compare Glock notes. I have not been down there much lately, since I joined Cherry Ridge a few months ago; but as the weather gets colder, I'm sure I'll be there more often (or at the new place in Morris County).

Greetings OGG,

Being a Middle Aged Glock Guy :rofl: , yes, I would enjoy your company to compare notes and what not. I keep on trying different platforms to always come back to the Glocks.

Ironically, I joined CH a couple of years ago and let my membership lapse. I need to become an active member again since I need to find a rifle range to play at. Now I'm pretty much at BH exclusively. What is this new place in Morris County you speak of?

What is this new place in Morris County you speak of?

I don't know how you missed this discussion (don't let the title fool you):

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/25039-new-range-in-west-patersonwoodland-park/

Check them out at www.RTSPonline.com

Like you, I seem to have an affinity for Glocks. Of my four HG's, three are Glocks: the G23 I mentioned; a G19, gen.4; and a newly acquired G34, which I love, and which you are of course welcome to try. Like you, I have an M&P put aside while I wait my 30 days, but mine is in 9mm.

I don't know how you missed this discussion (don't let the title fool you):

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/25039-new-range-in-west-patersonwoodland-park/

Check them out at www.RTSPonline.com

Like you, I seem to have an affinity for Glocks. Of my four HG's, three are Glocks: the G23 I mentioned; a G19, gen.4; and a newly acquired G34, which I love, and which you are of course welcome to try. Like you, I have an M&P put aside while I wait my 30 days, but mine is in 9mm.

Ahhhh, thanks for the link!!!! Looks to be very promising!!!

Yup, Gen2 G19, Gen3 G19, Gen4 G23, Gen2 G17, Gen3 G26 here. Was doing dry fire drills last night and w/out exception, the G19/G23 came perfectly to line of sight on every simulated holster draw, whereas, I'm sometimes hunting for the sights on the M&P. I'm sure w/ more time on the M&P it won't be an issue. On the draw of the trigger, I can keep the sights still on the Glocks, whereas on the M&P it takes more effort.

How do you like the G34? It is a Gen4? A Gen4 G22 or G35 is sneaking it's way upward on the WANT list.

I've been using the G22 for duty carry for many years now. I never really liked any of the Glocks but I suppose I'm being hard on the gun. It never fails to fire and does a nice job at getting the rounds down range and grouped. I guess I never liked the trigger pull or the feel of the grip.

It may be the "Honda" of the handguns as compared to a nice BMW or Caddy. They look good, feel good, can be expensive and fickle, but the Honda is cheap, starts every time and never leaves you stranded.

I'm kinda partial to the Glock 35 I carried daily for about six years. It's still in the gun safe. Prior to that was a Glock 22 I carried off duty for about eight years, and prior to that a Sig Sauer P229 DAO I carried for two years.