Krdshrk

Ruger LCP or other Pocket Guns

Don't have a LCP but I do have the S&W BG380, I was originally looking at the LCP but after holding both and looking at the sights and shooting them I went with the BG380.

Just another option to check out, and if you want to shoot my BG380 we can work that out.

Harry

krdshrk i should be picking up my lcp this week as soon as my exemptions reach my pd, when i get it ill let you know when i head to the range... you know what? since your are looking into small pocket guns, you should see if anyone on these boards has a micro desert eagle, i shot one side by side with an lcp and i liked it alot! i only went with the lcp because its lighter for pocket pistol, not that it matters in nj... lol!

krdshrk i should be picking up my lcp this week as soon as my exemptions reach my pd, when i get it ill let you know when i head to the range... you know what? since your are looking into small pocket guns, you should see if anyone on these boards has a micro desert eagle, i shot one side by side with an lcp and i liked it alot! i only went with the lcp because its lighter for pocket pistol, not that it matters in nj... lol!

Let us know when you pick it up, if you get it before Sunday and are able and willing to meet up and Nick doesn't mind taking a ride to Shore Shot I could always meet down there and then he would have a chance to shoot both.

Harry

I like the LCP also. As far as the 238 goes, I am not sure I would choose it over the lcp.

for one, the 238 has had so many issues with it, from recoil springs, to recalls from sig etc...that I would stay clear of. This is my personal opinion. There are many that have said they have had zero issues but that many and more have said they had isues.

Not knocking it, just saying my opinion and I love sigs, including the 238. I just wouldn't carry one.

I had the chance to hold the lc9 yesterday and it was nice. If I was in the market for a pocket gun, I think it would be hard to pass up. The safety everybody mentions is very pronounced and I can't see it activating by itself.