Z71

scotus to decide on carry

.this is the case we waited for...this started when a guy in maryland was arrested for possesion without a carry permit...

maryland permit scheme is like nj....

the argument being made is whether or not carrying a handgun outside the home is

part of our constitutional 2A right to keep and bear....this case is slated for september's session....

scotus vs 2A

hopefully they will hear it when we get a Republican prez in '12!

Do you realize how many sheeple love obama and support him because it's the "in" thing to do? The republicans have to bring a great candidate to the table. Sarah Palin? Really? C'mon. The woman is a dolt.

• Like 2

Do you realize how many sheeple love obama and support him because it's the "in" thing to do?

That sums it up.

Obama changed the rules.

It's now about 'fashionability', nothing else.

The Republicans need to realize this, and put some new blood up there. Not some old war horse from the Clinton years.

.this is the case we waited for...this started when a guy in maryland was arrested for possesion without a carry permit...

maryland permit scheme is like nj....

the argument being made is whether or not carrying a handgun outside the home is

part of our constitutional 2A right to keep and bear....this case is slated for september's session....

scotus vs 2A

I don't like the "registered" handgun bit. :icon_e_confused:

Hey, can you name the last pro-gun Republican president?

Was it George W. "bring the AWB to my desk and I'll sign it" Bush?

Was it George H. W. "ban everything that looks scary" Bush?

Was it Ronald "FOPA F U" Reagan?

Stupid Reagan... because of him machine guns are illegal.

Reading this, I don't know if it is the case we want. The guy didn't apply for a permit. Had he applied, and been denied for no reason other than "you didn't provide us good enough reason", it would pprobably be a good case to apply due process to as I'm certain you oculd dig up someone who was arguably demographically the same except fo their connections who was approved.

No, because of him machine guns are $20,000+

Unless you count MACs, then you too can have your very own piece of junk ghetto "choppa" for the paltry sum of $3,500 :sarcastichand:

I bet you wouldn't laugh if you shot mine, as many on this very forum have done. $2500 with silencer. Plus $700 for the Lage upper:

http://www.max-11.com/

The guys with $20,000 MP5s aren't laughing about getting their asses kicked in subgun matches by "your very own piece of junk ghetto "choppa" for the paltry sum of $3,500." They aren't laughing at all.

I bet you wouldn't laugh if you shot mine, as many on this very forum have done. $2500 with silencer. Plus $700 for the Lage upper:

http://www.max-11.com/

The guys with $20,000 MP5s aren't laughing about getting their asses kicked in subgun matches by "your very own piece of junk ghetto "choppa" for the paltry sum of $3,500." They aren't laughing at all.

I will attest to this. It's a very fun gun to shoot, and downright awesome with a suppressor on it. :icon_twisted:

I will attest to this. It's a very fun gun to shoot, and downright awesome with a suppressor on it. :icon_twisted:

Thank's for the backup ;)

To be fair to the guy, it is a real handful in stock form. But, if you train, it can be mastered. I think he was referring to that experience by other people since he has no idea what he is talking about.

I just wanted to point out that, contrary to popular New Jersey ignorant opinion, it is probably the best value in transferable MGs once you consider the Lage uppers and the fact that you can shoot any pistol caliber on the planet out of it, depending upon your configuration, and including 7.62x25 in my case. Coming from a guy with more than one machinegun. God forbid, but I would probably sell far more expensive guns before I got to this one.

Reading this, I don't know if it is the case we want. The guy didn't apply for a permit. Had he applied, and been denied for no reason other than "you didn't provide us good enough reason", it would pprobably be a good case to apply due process to as I'm certain you oculd dig up someone who was arguably demographically the same except fo their connections who was approved.

in my view it's the argument in itself thats being made in this case.."whether or not carrying outside the home

is protected by the 2A"(with or w/o a permit)..which could mean nj would have to remove the justifiable need requirement...maybe i'm looking at something that is'nt there.....we need scotus to say "to bear" means "to carry" in public not just restricted in the home...

it's like why in most states do they consider carry a 2A right while nj feels that self defense ends at the thresold of our home.....

Thank's for the backup ;)

To be fair to the guy, it is a real handful in stock form. But, if you train, it can be mastered. I think he was referring to that experience by other people since he has no idea what he is talking about.

I just wanted to point out that, contrary to popular New Jersey ignorant opinion, it is probably the best value in transferable MGs once you consider the Lage uppers and the fact that you can shoot any pistol caliber on the planet out of it, depending upon your configuration, and including 7.62x25 in my case. Coming from a guy with more than one machinegun. God forbid, but I would probably sell far more expensive guns before I got to this one.

had to put my boots on the shits getting deep

I will agree with both Bob and Paul's last 2 posts but from what I have herd (not done it myself) others on the forum have been invited and shot them with him, so I take it more as it is common for him rather than a tease to us in the PRNJ.

Harry

people that actually own "machine guns" dont usually advertise

True. But people who own machineguns and feel the need to flaunt that on a NJ forum, do.

Umm...

Have either of you guys ever been to America, or a subgun shoot, or perhaps dropped by UZITalk? There are dozens of firearms forums on the web that are mostly dedicated to NFA firearms and planning meets for such and who has what and showing off pics.

Heck, go to the NFA forum on PAFOA and you will see people talking about their gear. What are you supposed to do with it? Sit in your basement and call your Class 3 dealer with questions? Give me a break.

You are both wrong because you are simply ignorant of the reality. We all use the web just like pistol owners in NJ do. To setup meets, to collaborate on manufacturing new parts/uppers/whatever, and for serious competition in subgun matches. And you two turkeys think people with machineguns never post about it on the web. I think you two should expand your horizons and search around a bit.

But people who own machineguns and feel the need to flaunt that on a NJ forum, do.

Not going to argue with that part. :)

I will agree with both Bob and Paul's last 2 posts but from what I have herd (not done it myself) others on the forum have been invited and shot them with him, so I take it more as it is common for him rather than a tease to us in the PRNJ.

Harry

It's a little new to me in practice of personal ownership, only a few years. I spent most of my life in NJ. But, I can assure you, it is rediculous to say that people with NFA weapons do not participate in the NFA community. If that were true, MACs would indeed be a wild beast that is difficult to tame. But, they would not be $3500, nor even $2500 with can, they would be $1000. For a machinegun. Today, not 20 years ago. The reason SOME idiots pay $3500 for them is Richard Lage. They aint your grandpa's MACs anymore. They are highly sought, and I highly recommend them as an entry level MG. If you buy them stock, start with 3 rounds in the mag and work your way up 1 round at a time ;) Most are a real beast in stock config and require a little experience. Make sure you let entire mags run by the end of the day. Nobody ever learned to fire FA by firing burst. Matter of fact, nobody ever learned to fire burst by firing burst. Firing burst simply trains you to press the trigger and let the weapon move off target with each shot. Burst does not allow time for you to learn to control FA. You need to shoot long strings to learn to fire any FA, including burst.

There is no longer a waiting list for the basic Lage uppers, so you can shoot them right out of the box. No training need for those, they were designed to win subgun matches. But, the guy is crafty and now he's got .22 uppers and uppers that shoot suomi mags and five years from now you'll have to buy his new thing :D I hate that bastard. But, I love him :)

Hey, can you name the last pro-gun Republican president?

Was it George W. "bring the AWB to my desk and I'll sign it" Bush?

Was it George H. W. "ban everything that looks scary" Bush?

Was it Ronald "FOPA F U" Reagan?

Yeah FOPA was bad..FOPA Allowed you to travel between states with your Guns, FOPA Allowed you to buy ammo mail order, FOPA did a LOT..the ONLY negative about FOPA was the Hughes amendment, which everyone ASSUMED would be easily overturned, and which had been put there as a ploy to get FOPA vetoed. Reagan surprised the dems by signing it.., and the Community failed in getting 922(o) repealed

• Like 1