Krdshrk

NJGF Fantasy Football League

awful week. terrible. I rolled out of bed to set my lineup at 12:45 on sunday. didnt get a new kicker before the games started. even if i did it wouldnt have mattered i got slaughtered. Half my team got hurt the other half is just terible. embarrassing week. what happend to my team? I was really decent the first 2 weeks. havent won a game since and its not looking very good for the rest of the season either.

edit: having brady on a bye this week didnt help but he shouldnt have to carry me to triple digits. bad team is bad :(

I want in next year

I'm in...just remind me to draft my own team! This one sucked.

I guess that keepers won't be possible, since some guys may drop out and others might want in? That's understandable.

Anyone have ideas for possible changes for next year?

And thanks to the Commish for putting this together! I had a great time!

put me in the game coach!

I can also paste the rules from my other league (also yahoo) if ppl want to entertain any changes. If not yahoo defaults have always proven to be reasonably fair

Looks like we're going to have a large interest in the league this year. The max is 16 teams. We already have 6 signed up. I'm thinking of splitting to 4 divisions instead of the 2 from last year. If anyone has any suggestions on rules/points, please let me know.