hiker88

ak 15/30 - 15 rd nj legal mag - now available!!!

I sent the vendor an email asking if they can do it and got a reply from David Mitchel saying that they can and added the product to their website. That was quick!

here's the link: https://mitchelarmor...e-15rd-nj-legal

I'm not connected to these guys... just happy that we have products/vendors that cater to us gun owners here in Jersey.

Waste of time thermolds don't require a bullet guide. I ordered a few days ago have not heard anything

Do you have a link or picture that shows the lips of a thermold magazine? It's not that I don't believe you, but I heard that about another type of ak mag, and it didn't fit the saiga without a bullet guide.

I'm still trying to find a 15 rounder that has the saiga factory style straight lip on the magazine in 5.45.

You probably can shoot the 5.45 with regular AK mags without a bullet guide. I do.

I've only tested it on 2 bakelite pinned ak-74 mags... and it will fail to feed 2/3 of the time in my saiga. The nose of the round will hit square against the lower half of the barrel and jam.

Is it possible that a different type of ak-74 mag is giving other people better results? I'd love to know, because those factory 10 round mags are absurdly expensive. Unless someone has an extra one to spare?

Lmao 5 days after I ordered no emails yet.

nuffice,

You should have received an email as soon as you completed the checkout on our website. Also, and more importantly, we have no record of any 15/30 purchase from August and the only 5 magazine 15/30 order we show is Danno's. Could you provide us with some information from your order to see if we can track it down? It is best to use the contact form on our website to send that information.

Thanks

EDIT: nuffice, I found your order. It shows to have been placed on Sept 13th for 4 15/30s. You are in the same boat as Danno and should see a tracking number email before or on Monday.

Smells like a scam, I'd put a stop payment on the credit card Monday morning if I were you.

Emailed them tonight and got a fast responce. The owner claimed his kids are in the hospital and he will get on the orders ASAP. i hope he isn't blowing smoke. Karma is a ****. I'll keep you posted.

Emailed them tonight and got a fast responce. The owner claimed his kids are in the hospital and he will get on the orders ASAP. i hope he isn't blowing smoke. Karma is a ****. I'll keep you posted.

This is true, all recent orders will be slightly delayed, hope to have them all shipped out by the first of next week. We had a TON of orders come in on 9/11/11