whittle20

Cheaper Than Dirt Federal 45 ACP Copper Jacket Sale

I think that's approx 39 or 40 cents a round. Not too shabby. I try to buy inexpensive ammo and keep thee brass for reloading.

FYI, just read this at the meltzers sporting goods website

News

FEDERAL & AMER EAGLE product safety

Please as we do not have any further info on this warning, please refer all further questions to Federal.

FEDERAL and AMERICAN EAGLE

45 AUTO PRODUCT SAFETY WARNING

Immediate Action Required

FEDERAL CARTRIDGE COMPANY • 900 BOB EHLEN DRIVE • ANOKA, MN 55303 • PHONE 763.323.2300 • Toll Free: 1-800-322-2342

Certain lots of recently manufactured 45 Auto ammunition may contain an incorrect propellant charge. Use of product from these lots may result in firearm damage and possible serious injury.

DO NOT USE PRODUCT FROM THE FOLLOWING LOTS:

38X628 through 38X765

38T401 through 38T414

If you have in your possession any 45 Auto with the following brand names and part numbers, check to see if your ammunition package contains the above lots:

American Eagle® (AE45A, AE45N1, or AE45A250), Champion™ (WM5233), GoldMedal® (GM45B), Hi-Shok® (45C, 45D)and Federal® Personal Defense® (C45C, C45D).

THIS WARNING APPLIES ONLY TO THE LOTS LISTED ABOVE.

If you possess ammunition from any of these lots, or have questions concerning this warning, please contact us at 1-800-831-0850 or 1-800-322-2342 and ask for Product Service. Federal will provide replacement product and will cover the cost of returning the affected product.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Beretta Neos RECALL

RECALL NOTICE – BERETTA NEOS PISTOLS

Beretta U.S.A. Corp. has discovered a potential condition with Beretta .22 caliber NEOS semiautomatic pistols in which the pistol will fire even if the safety is activated and, in some cases, the pistols may fire if the safety is moved from the OFF to the ON

position. Chances of either of these situations occurring is extremely remote and no injuries have occurred because of this condition, however, because of safety concerns relating to this situation, Beretta U.S.A. Corp. is immediately implementing a recall of

Beretta .22 caliber NEOS semiautomatic pistols.

Instructions on how to send your Neos to Beretta is available at www.berettasupport.com/neos or by calling 1-800-BERETTA.

Note: Some pistols are not subject to recall.

Please visit www.berettasupport.com/neos to see if your NEOS has already been repaired.

There shipping prices suck, and I don't know if they still offer a $10.00 off your next order deal because I'll never order from them again, but if they do, don't fall for it. It put's you in another company's buyers club and they charge your credit card $10.00 a month. You don't even enter your personal info and credit card info, they get it from cheaperthandirt automaticaly. The only $10.00 off you get is when they F you in your A.

The Cheaper Than Dirt with shipping to Northern NJ at $43.03 (61.6 pounds) will come to $42.2 cents a round for 1,000 rounds.

I have bought MagTech at .37 with shipping and a $10 coupon; TULA at .36 with free shipping; RWS at .36 with free shipping; MagTech at .35 with free shipping; CCI Blazer at .32 with free shipping, all from the Sportsman's Guide. They offer free shipping around the major holidays and I stock up while using the $10 off coupons and place multiple orders at their break price for shipping, usually at $100, to make full use of the coupons.

Not to hash up old history, but...

Cheaper Than Dirt was one of the worst price gougers during the Obama election ammo and reloading component shortage. I do not give them my business, knowing what they did to us when they had us over a barrel. Some call it Capitalism and are OK with it. I am not.