njluger

Where can I get NJ Compliant 15 round mags for my...?

call up sp on monday and ask them if I can own, sell, trade, use 15rounders till Dec and see what they say.  Fair enough?

Again... Firearms Unit or just a barracks?

I don’t need to call them up and bother them. I’m not making the claims you are. You asked to see the law where it showed you are wrong... was linked and quoted.

Shy of that, I posted in here so members reading wouldn’t get jammed up in the next 16 days that this even matters.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, myhatinthering said:

call up sp on monday and ask them if I can own, sell, trade, use 15rounders till Dec and see what they say.  Fair enough?

Half of that is legal: own and use until Dec. 10th. is Legal. Sell is fine, to someone out of state. If instate, the illegal part falls on the buyer unless they are LEO. Trade, if for 10 rounders in state, that's fine. Trade for 10+ instate, illegal.

I would bet over half of the SP are clueless, they have a  lot more important things to worry about than 10+ round mags.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Screwball said:

Have I used 15 rounders since June? Yep. I was originally alluding to the argument about not being able to leave your house with them. Personally, I view a grace period as such. Any magazines I own, that will be illegal in December (10th, if I remember correctly),

Exactly right.

The people who were claiming transport was illegal after June were incorrect. That's why there was a grace period, to allow people to sell, transfer, get modified or ship the mags. Common sense tells you that you can't do those grace period tasks if you weren't allowed to transport and leave your house after the law was signed in June.

This is also why we haven't heard of anyone being busted at the range for having 10+ round mags since June. It was still OK to possess 10+ rounders outside the house.

• Like 2