Sign in to follow this  
TRAKS GUNSMITHING

Hunting season is around the corner

HUNTING SEASON IS HERE PLEASE DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE WEEKEND BEFORE YOU ARE GOING HUNTING TO PULL OUT YOUR SHOTGUN AND THEN REALIZE YOU PUT IT AWAY WITH A PROBLEM, OR SOMETHING WAS BROKEN AT THE END OF THE SEASON ...I CAN ASSURE YOU IT DID NOT FIX ITSELF IN YOUR SAFE OR YOUR CLOSET.

IT HAPPENS EVERY YEAR.......YOU WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO HAVE YOUR SHOTGUN CHECKED OUT, REPAIRED, OR HAVE THAT RED-DOT SCOPE INSTALLED THE WEEK BEFORE YOU ARE GOING ON A BIG HUNT WITH A BUNCH OF YOUR BUDDIES. MOST SUPPLIERS HAVE QUIETLY AND SLOWLY EXTENDED THEIR TIMES TO DELIVER PARTS TO ME, AND ALL GUNSMITHS. SO PLEASE DO NOT WAIT THIS YEAR....YOU HAVE TIME TO HAVE YOUR GUN REPAIRED NOW, OR THAT REDOT SCOPE INSTALLED ON YOUR SHOTGUN....GET IT DONE """"NOW"""""

IT WILL MAKE EVERYONE'S LIFE LESS STRESSFUL.

HAVE A SAFE AND PRODUCTIVE YEAR HUNTING.....

SINCERELY

TRAKS GUN

TRAKSGUNSMITHING LLC..........( 973 ) 726 - [email protected] PERONA ROAD, ANDOVER, NJ 07821

That issue is the same in any industry....

There is a big sign in the office/customer waiting area of the mechanic shop I work for. It states:

"Poor planning on your part does NOT constitute an emergency on ours."

It works very well. You would be amazed at how many people come in, want their car fixed RIGHT NOW! because they failed emissions 45 days ago, and their "grace period" is over, and are now getting fix-it tickets from the cops.

Not. My. Problem.