chris327

Wolf 9mm

Anyone use wolf 9mm? I know you can't reload it. But its very cheap. Going to use in a glock 19. Any thoughts?

http://m.sportsmansguide.com/Product.aspx?a=365151&utm_medium=GAN&gltrk=k351838&gltrkaff=Slickguns&utm_source=Slickguns&utm_campaign=wolf%209mm%201000%20rounds&tab=1

Anyone use wolf 9mm? I know you can't reload it. But its very cheap. Going to use in a glock 19. Any thoughts?

http://m.sportsmansguide.com/Product.aspx?a=365151&utm_medium=GAN&gltrk=k351838&gltrkaff=Slickguns&utm_source=Slickguns&utm_campaign=wolf%209mm%201000%20rounds&tab=1

I have shot a few hundred rounds of it thru my Beretta and it shoots fine. Smells like crap though.

I was thinking about getting them, but it looks some ranges are not allowing steel cases so I got the ruger 1000 for 200 shipped.....

Bayonne pistol range allows it, and I shoot lots of steel and aluminum there.

I've shot wolf 9mm out of a beretta 92, and a keltec sub2k. It fed, fired, and ejected flawlessly. I generally go with brass ammo, but haven't noticed any issues with the steel cased, or when switching between the two in a single session.

You can always save the brass and sell give it to me. Or you can leave it a Cherry Ridge and maybe I can beat Old School to it.

BTW - I was speaking with the RO at Shongum and he is getting about $100 for a 5-gal. container of .22 brass. So even as scrap, brass is worth money.

I was speaking with the RO at Shongum and he is getting about $100 for a 5-gal. container of .22 brass. So even as scrap, brass is worth money.

I've been saying this forEVER. Keep that brass, whether reloadable or not.

be warned, usaammo has VERY slow shipping. i had a small order take over 2 weeks to get here. also, imperialfish had TWO shippments stolen en-route from usaammo. this may be no fault of the company itself, but its enough to make me think twice.

also, i dont remember 100%, but i believe usaammo has stickers on their boxes basically screaming 'THERE IS AMMO INSIDE HERE', and makes a tempting target. CTD, sportsmans guide, etc, will have a plain box with the small 'ordinance, small arms' sticker.