mipafox

Chris Christie

I'd guess somewhere around 260

not unless he's 5 foot 3. as a big boy myself I'd say he's over 300 .

Agreed. I'm under the impression he is relatively tall, and I'd estimate way, way over 300.

I'm 6'5" and 250, and while I'd like to be 20lbs lighter no one goes out of their way to call me fat.

I'd guess somewhere around 260

I know somebody that was 260 and Chris Christie is more than two of him, maybe three. Only thing I don't know is how they compare in height as that makes a big difference. But not that big.

Could he be 500 pounds? He's gotta be at least 400, or very close at the low end.

EDIT: Heck, I was 235 at one point, and I'm not that tall. Chris Christie seems more than three of what I was.

As a person who is short for my weight, (the insurance scales say that if I was 8'2" i would be at my right weight).

I would estimate the Guv'na at 350 lbs.

I guess my chances of being president are out! Oh well.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/01/10/us-usa-politics-christie-idUSTRE7094UQ20110110

I actually met him in person at the state fair in Sussex when he swooped in on his heli for some photo ops. took the moment to shake his hand and as I was reaching out to shake in that insant I remember saying to myself "whoa, this guy is BIG, what if his belly hits me before the hand"! Fortunatly no belly bounce but I have a bro in law who is 400+ and Christy was every bit as big tho built differnt. Ah, fond memories- still havent washed that hand.

• Like 1

Weigh more than 450. Having been 380 at my peak I can say he is bigger than I ever was.

I am down to 275 presently and working on it.

That's great, Wolfy! Keep up the good work! :)

I agree. I don't know how much more than 500 this guy might be, but I'll go out on a limb with more than 450. As long as Chris Christie doesn't follow me out onto the limb...

Having been in the beef on the hoof (boxing) business in a past life, I'd have to say The GovernEator is around 425. Met him when he came to Bayonne last year and he is one large-framed man.

Don't like all of his policies, but he's a good enough fit for me that I'd vote him in again. Unfortunately, he's got a bullseye big enough to match his girth on him, and the teachers' union, along with the other unions in this state and from around the country, are making him their primary target for defeat when he's up for re-election.

Regards,

Scott

• Like 1