Sign in to follow this  
ZOMBIE

Zombie Books

Hello everyone

I am writing a brief summary of the zombie books I have read thusfar that way is one of you are interested in a new zombie novel or are looking to pick up your first zombie gore fest. Ive read alot of books of the zombie genre. I will give every book listed here a rating. These ratings are purely my likes and dislikes but i hope it will be able to help someone find a great new book or start them on the awsome genre.(or stop them from buying a terrible book like i did a few times :wacko: )

***** Awsome book or series that i had trouble putting down and I highly recommend

**** Great book that i had fun reading and throughly enjoyed

*** A book that I read fully through and had a good storyline and was pretty enjoyable

** A book that I finished but would be hesitant to recommend to a friend

* A book I couldnt even finish

Zombie Fallout Series (books 1,2,3 and soon to be 4 in early oct) This is my Favorite series so far I cann ot wait for the next book. I already preordered it. I highly reccomend this for everyone who enjoys a good zombie book.

The Zombie Chronicles (books 1,2,3) I Loved this series it is a really good read with a very interesting plot.

White Flag of The Dead (books 1,2,3 soon 4) Great series Great read

The Dying of The Light Fun book has to do with the us goverment creating a secret specops group to fight zombies

Rot and Ruin(book 1)/Dust and Decay(book 2) These books take place post zombies rising. shows you what can heppen to life after.

Tooth and Nail

The Rift books 1-2

UprisingUSA This is a fun book takes place in the usa alot of good stuff from zombies to china invading

Dead Again

World War Z

Planet of the Dead/ Planet of the dead Survivors

Rise Again

The Infection

Trudge-Surviving the zombie apocolypse

The Dark Trilogy 3 part series in one book

Four

Day by Day Armageddin/Day by Day Armageddin Beyond exile

The Dishonored Dead This is a fun book with a twist where the living are considered zombies and the dead rule

Deadrise

The Dead Rise

The Last Mailman

Mort

Out Of The Black

Kings of the Dead

Eden books 1,2

Area 187

The First Days

Dead Tropics

The End

Stay Dead

3 Years After

Thunder and Ashes/Plague of the dead

World War of the Dead

The Turning

The Babylonian Curse

Zombies and ****

Three Years After

Infection

The Gathering Dead

LZR-1143 Infection

Undead Nation

Rise and Walk

Mad swine the Beginning

Z1N1

Walking Shadows

Zombie Dawn All three of the books. I tried giving them a chance but they are no good

ZNA once again all three i tried :facepalm:

Apocalypse of the dead

Walking Shadows

and finally the books to stay away from and save your money

R.I.P

Eaters

Sven The Zombie Slayer

Zombie Blood

Zombiestan

Wild Strawberry

Rednecks who shoot zombies

Ok everyone thats my list so far if you have any questions or would like a more descriptive detail of a book feel free to post you question here or pm me and i will do my best to answer.

Lastly there a few books i would like to mention

ExHeroes this book is about superheroes that fight off zombie hordes. if your into that kind of stull i would give the book a solid ****

Sandman Slim this is more about the devil then anything else but it is kind of funny and i does have some zombies in the second book. its a fun read.

Lastley there is World in red. I saved this book for last because it is byfar the most disturbing of all the books i have read hands down. if you like a sick and twisted zombie book then this is for you. i for one found it way to depressing but i sill couldnt put it down.

Thanks everyone

NicePants I didnt really think of any of the survival guides as books but i have read it and i did like it

Anselmo I dont mind brad pitt staring in WWZ but i dont like how they are not following the book layout and are instead making it another horror zombie movie with that title

Sign in to follow this