DenT

Off-duty Newark police officer shoots, wounds attempted carjacker

Riiight thats why since he's been Governor, he has put a rabidly Anti-gun Democrat as Attorney general. Under her and HIS watch we can no longer buy Rifles from CMP without going through an FFL, the NJSP FINALLY authorized an M-1 carbine Copy as good to go, and the Ag subsequently (Within a couple of days) UNauthorized them, IO arms rifles were deemed to be "Substantially identical to a named weapon on the banned list (AK-47) Even thougb they are made 100% in the US and are not "Avtomat Kalashnikov" marked...do I need to go on?

Again, I see him playing the political game rather than fight for what he believes in. I still think he is PERSONALLY pro gun, but politically, doesn't care, and wants the votes. If appointing an anti gun AGeneral keeps him in office, he will do so. There is only one person I have ever come across that runs his political career like his life, and that's Ron Paul. Other than him, they will sell their soul for a power seat.

What are these groups, (besides the NRA), and how do we get involved?? I'm all about it. If I have to be stuck in this state, I might as well help the cause. On a side note, isn't Chris Christie AGAINST guns? Aren't Republicans supposed to FOR guns?

I think real republicans are against gun control. Christie is just a bully who always wants to get his own way. Even if he runs as a spoiler, he will not get elected. He will only insure that e will get 4 more years of hope & change.

Again, I see him playing the political game rather than fight for what he believes in. I still think he is PERSONALLY pro gun, but politically, doesn't care, and wants the votes. If appointing an anti gun AGeneral keeps him in office, he will do so. There is only one person I have ever come across that runs his political career like his life, and that's Ron Paul. Other than him, they will sell their soul for a power seat.

Ok..I'll play... Tell me What, EXACTLY makes you think the Chris Christie is pro-gun.

Ok..I'll play... Tell me What, EXACTLY makes you think the Chris Christie is pro-gun.

The way he answered the gun question leads me to believe he either doesn't personally care, or does support the 2nd amendment, but doesn't want the headaches of dealing with idiot legislators that waste his time. Could I be wrong? Absolutely. Just a personal opinion, nothing more.

The way he answered the gun question leads me to believe he either doesn't personally care, or does support the 2nd amendment, but doesn't want the headaches of dealing with idiot legislators that waste his time. Could I be wrong? Absolutely. Just a personal opinion, nothing more.

he's repeatedly said he is in favor of "Common-Sense gun Control" and has NO PROBLEM with the current NJ laws. As I said earlier the CMP Prohibition came under His watch, within 3 months of his taking office IIRC, followed by the Auto-Ordnance Debacle, and then the Silliness with IO. No, he hasnt ENACTED any "New" gun laws, but he has certainly allowed us to be backdorred by our Rabidly antigun (Democrat) Attorney general 3 times.

• Like 1