BlackOps Badger

Post creepy stuff!

As for creepy stories, I have never witnessed anything firsthand. The creepiest thing I ever found was a duffelbag in an abandoned stone house in the woods. The house my friends and I had been to hundreds of times, but suddenly finding a filled duffelbag makes you feel watched. 

Well.....what the hell was it filled with?

So while staying at my brothers cabin in New Hampshire we decided to go on a midnight hike. We walked for about an hour or so into the woods when we came upon an old cemetery. Decided to take some pics. In all the pics there were orbs and what looks like a strange mist. This pic shows it best. Creepy.

108_0627.jpg

We were sent to Northern Jersey to Glen Gardner to help set up basically a FEMA triage/ evacuation center.  The place is now a center for homeless vets but down the road where we were shacked up was an abandoned hospital/psych ward. 

Was that Hagedorn Hospital?   That's where I had to go to get fingerprints for my FID.

Years back, I went to visit my sister's in-laws with my parents in upstate NY.  The mother was an agent selling the house across the street because the widow had recently died, and for some reason she brought us inside it to look around just as a curiosity.  It was similar to the Amityville Horror house.

So we're all wandering around looking at the 1930's servant kitchen, and so on.  I find a back staircase going up to the second floor and walked up to the landing.  At that point, the hairs on my arms and neck stood up straight, and I felt something like pure evil at the top of the stairs.

I turned around and went outside in panic.  The rest of the people finished poking around and eventually came out.  The agent then mentioned that the old widow actually fell down that staircase and died right there.

I don't know why a 90 year old woman would leave behind some dark energy like that, and I've never felt anything like it since then.  Weird.

Only thing I can add is the closest I ever was to a dead body. Let me set up the scene. Living in an apartment complex, and I was on a "stay-cation". I had an OLD Irish neighbor downstairs and to the left if you're looking at the building. She's about late 70's early 80's, she lives with her daughter who is 20ish years younger. Her daughter apparently is/was a heavy drinker, though I never noticed that aspect.

Buddy of mine and I were drinking all day, playing video games or w/e. Sometime around 1am I hear a pounding on my door. Scared shitless thinking it was the cops, I ran to the front window and looked down to see if I see a cop car. No cop car, pounding on door continues. I hear an older ladies voices with a thick Irish accent.

(Woman 1 is Mother, Woman 2 is Daughter)

Woman 1: Dan, Dan, please help! It's (Woman 2), she's fallen and she isn't moving.

Me: Have you called the police? Or an ambulance? (Thinking oh f', oh f', oh f')

Woman 1: Just please come, help!

I go down to the door and unlock it. 

Me: Have you called the cops?

Woman 1: No just come please help!!

I go over to their apartment and walk in about 15 feet and around corner. I'm within 3 feet of (Woman 2) lying on the floor in the hallway.

Me: Ok I'll call the cops (Dial 911)

911: Blah blah blah what's going on

Me: I'm at my neighbors, her daughter is laying in the hallway not moving, this is our address we need help.

911: Ok dispatching now, whats the situation.

Me: (Describe situation)

911: Ok do you know CPR?

Me: Yes

911: Are you willing to perform CPR?

Me: (All thoughts rush through my head but ultimately the thought that I'm super hammered and have no desire to put my mouth on a 60ish year old dead body woman's lips overcomes me.) Absolutely not.

911: Ok officers have arrived. 

Me: Thank you!

Officers came through the door and pushed me out. EMS show up, etc, etc, etc happens. She was DOA and died of something relating to her drinking. Got up in the middle of the night for w/e reason and collapsed on the floor. Her Mom found her hour later or so then rushed to me. 

So the creepy thing is. I still live in the same apartment since the incident. Weird sht happens, things move, electronics glitch, windows that are closed will be open later on, cabinets open all that fun stuff. So pretty much (Woman 2) haunts me to this day for not sucking face with her. 

You should have at least gave her the tongue.

Her daughter apparently is/was a heavy drinker, though I never noticed that aspect.

Buddy of mine and I were drinking all day, playing video games or w/e.

That's pretty funny :D

I hope someone will give you CPR when the time comes.

There was a family that was close with our family since I was a toddler. Everybody knows how that works.

For various reasons we lost touch over the years some of the time, but caught up here and there. And still have a great relationship.

Well, they got divorced about 15 years ago. This is not new info, we are in contact with them. The ex-husband died several years ago at the age of 59. A friend took his dog in. She died when she turned 59. Her family took in the dog. Then, on the verge of the ex-wife's 59th birthday, they asked if she would take the dog. She declined.

You should have at least gave her the tongue.

That's pretty funny :D

I hope someone will give you CPR when the time comes.

It is what it is, I wasn't her judge that day so when my time comes I have no qualms about it lol.

My daughter can see, and talk to, spirits. Our old house had several "previous inhabitants" still residing there. When we visited Ellis Island, she was able to point out where hospital beds had been during the First World War when it was used as a military hospital. And, when we're driving through VA on the way to TX, she said that she could see Civil War battles in the fields on each side of the interstate as we drove through heavily battled areas. She couldn't go within 5 blocks of Ground Zero in 2014 because she could see, hear and smell the events of 9/11/01...including the victims trying to find their way out.

This signature is AWESOME!!!

Another creepy story.

My grandmother had a platter that is quite old. I'm not sure of it's value but she was rather poor so it meant a lot to her.

I was having a conversation with my mom about buying a new platter and retiring the old one. The second I said that a picture of me fell right off the wall and landed face down. Never happened before or since.

Years ago my Parents bought a Mansion on Fairmount Blvd in Cleveland Heights Ohio. The house was built in the late 1800s.

I was living with my grandmother so I was not there at the big house that often. The third floor was originally an office with an extensive library.

It was a very large area that also included a bedroom.

My Mother hated and avoided the third floor since every time she tried to walk up the stairs to that area, she felt a chill and a presence. My sister

would scream in the night and said a man was standing at the foot of her bed on the second floor just watching her. She was about 8 years old and described the man

as wearing a checkered sport or smoking jacket, he was very old and had white hair.

This went on for quite a while and I just thought my mom and sister were loony tunes!

I went up to the third floor often as I loved to snoop, against my mother's wishes. I loved the old books, one was a Physicians Handbook written in the late 1700s

that stated "If one goes out into the cold, he will catch cold" and the "average lifespan for an adult male was thirty something"! I wish I would have kept that one!

One day I found a hidden passage behind one of the many book shelves.

I grabbed a flashlight and started crawling through a narrow corridor. I found an old trunk, covered in dust and cobwebs, I managed to drag it out

into the main room. I opened it and found an old military uniform, perfectly folded, some photos and a lot of old personal and military documents and military manuals from World War 1.

One of the pictures showed an elderly man in a checkered smoking jacket who my sister absolutely identified as the man at the foot of her bed on countless occasions.

I discovered through the documents in the chest that his name was Kenneth Barron, A retired WW1 officer who's father had built the house. My mother, armed with that knowledge

decided to confront her fears at 3AM one night after my sister awoke screaming yet again saying she saw the old man.

She walked up to the third floor and found herself standing in front of Kenneth Barron, the old man in the photo who had died some 50 years ago. She said she called him Mr Barron and spoke calmly to him and explained that this was no longer his house and that he was frightening her daughter. She demanded he leave at once then turned and walked away. The old man was never seen again and the documents

in that old chest turned out to be rather interesting! My mother contacted the Smithsonian and based on her description of the documents, they sent a car from DC to pick them up at her house.

They explained that many of the documents in the chest were highly classified at the time and were one of a kind. They also filled many of the gaps in information they had and were priceless to the Smithsonian.

She got a nice signed letter for her donation!

This is all true and I don't even believe in this ghost crap.