Sign in to follow this  
imperialfish

Fairfield Detective on Topshot

Standing at five-foot-seven with a body carved from years of martial arts and wrestling training, Fairfield Detective Paul Marinaccio looks more like the last action hero than your friendly small town cop. Every muscle tenses when he raises his gun, his 31-year-old linebacker’s frame barely flinching from the kick of his Glock 23 as he fires round after round,

how many linebackers are 5'7"?

from answers.com: Average size 6'2" 247. Currently the NFL has linebackers from 5'10"-6'5" weighing from 230-270.

• Like 2

yeh, the douchey guy.

I think it was the episode with the ' corner shot ' elimination

I watched a few episodes and I was confused, they had an AR course and most didn't know the controls. This is top-shot and you don't know the AR? Wha?

Standing at five-foot-seven with a body carved from years of martial arts and wrestling training, Fairfield Detective Paul Marinaccio looks more like the last action hero than your friendly small town cop. Every muscle tenses when he raises his gun, his 31-year-old linebacker’s frame barely flinching from the kick of his Glock 23 as he fires round after round,

from answers.com: Average size 6'2" 247. Currently the NFL has linebackers from 5'10"-6'5" weighing from 230-270.

Must every single thread that even remotely mentions football players deteriorate into linebacker bashing? Really? Lol

Just trying to lighten the mood. Even though I probably failed miserably.

Fairfield has detectives? It must be like 2 officers and 1 dectective total.

Isn't that where about a year ago an off duty cop was involved in a shooting? Yes, It was a real fishy story that kept changing everyday. Too protect the innocent I am sure.

Fairfield has a decent size force. And while I initially thought the story was fishy, I know much better now that I followed the story for it's length rather than a mere week of rumors flying here and there. They caught the thug that shot him, thank God. Gerald was in the hospital for a long time. He came back to duty and was recently in an accident while him and another Fairfield cop pursued in a car chase. I believe he received minor injuries.

Fairfield has a decent size force. And while I initially thought the story was fishy, I know much better now that I followed the story for it's length rather than a mere week of rumors flying here and there. They caught the thug that shot him, thank God. Gerald was in the hospital for a long time. He came back to duty and was recently in an accident while him and another Fairfield cop pursued in a car chase. I believe he received minor injuries.

Not quite, while they weren't "Serious", on top of his injuries from the shooting, they affected him more than they might otherwise. He's a good guy though and he'll fight his way back again.

Is that from his bio or some romance novel. :bad:

Who writes this stuff?