Sign in to follow this  
Wolfy

Portable solar power

2 deep cycle batteries $150

1 1800 watt inverter $200

90 Watt solar panel $650

Total $1000.

They are charging $2000.

use the $1000 you save and buy a 6500 portable generator for $800 bucks so you have power during the blizzard when the sun is down and the cold batteries only provide 50% of their rated power.

Send $100 to me, put $100 in your pocket and you're ahead of the game. :icon_e_wink:

Is that guy for real ?

"If I don’t hear from my friends in the patriot movement right away, I’ll be forced to let the general public have the units I set aside for you.... "

"Please understand how urgent this is. Because of the meltdown, I believe my entire stock will vanish in just a few days. I have no guarantee of getting any more of these units when a crisis hits. Even now… they’re scarce. People are starting to become afraid and aware."

Who is he talking to? What is he talking about ? .....

Is that guy for real ?

"If I don’t hear from my friends in the patriot movement right away, I’ll be forced to let the general public have the units I set aside for you.... "

"Please understand how urgent this is. Because of the meltdown, I believe my entire stock will vanish in just a few days. I have no guarantee of getting any more of these units when a crisis hits. Even now… they’re scarce. People are starting to become afraid and aware."

Who is he talking to? What is he talking about ? .....

Not to mention he's relying on a single 90 watt panel and says you can plug all this stuff in and run it... 90 watts doesn't go far at all, in fact at 120 volts a 90 watt panel produces less than 1 amp...

He's obviously relying on the uninformed.

They make conversion units to run generators on propane, natural gas, or gasoline for about $200.

Generator racket is a good thing, it means it's still there. I don't see how silence can be a better option unless you want to go through the exercise of blacking out all your windows. And yeah, a 90 watt panel doesn't let you run a lot of things unless you want to dedicate it to recharging a battery bank.

Too much money for too little delivery in my opinion.

Sign in to follow this