Jon

Joining the cool people club

awesome!

those are pretty cool mag holders. link?

Nick...

my single stack rig, I have it joining in the front. my limited 10 rig, joined in the back reason why, location of mag pouches.... in limited, limited 10 and open, you can have mag pouches on the front, forward of the hip bone.

Noice! BTW, as an aside, these belts are really stiff and make pants pocket access a royal PITA if you need to get at something (like a phone for instance). As a fellow droid owner, If you dont already have some kind of phone holder thing, an AR mag holster like the HSGI Taco fits a droid perfectly! lol

People don't realize that I am the body-type I am for a reason. It's not lack of exercise and a healthy diet, it IS a strategic tactical move. I have many options as to equipment placement, given the added length of my belt. Or I can carry many more magazines. Being a cool person doesn't mean you have to be skinny-a$$ed little guy. How do you get that last magazine out when it is abbutting the rear of your holster? I never have problems like that. :icon_mrgreen:

Adios,

Pizza Bob<----not overweight. Undertall!

• Like 1

lol, you just defined a new word - tactical build. let me try if 911 can recognize that:-)

People don't realize that I am the body-type I am for a reason. It's not lack of exercise and a healthy diet, it IS a strategic tactical move. I have many options as to equipment placement, given the added length of my belt. Or I can carry many more magazines. Being a cool person doesn't mean you have to be skinny-a$$ed little guy. How do you get that last magazine out when it is abbutting the rear of your holster? I never have problems like that. :icon_mrgreen:

Adios,

Pizza Bob<----not overweight. Undertall!

lol, you just defined a new word - tactical build. let me try if 911 can recognize that:-)

It also acts as ballast. When I'm planted, I'm planted. Some of these skinny-a$$ed kids would blow away in the slightest breeze - between my natural ballast and the 15 loaded magazines that I can fit on my belt, I'm not moving. I was really disappointed when the cancelled the USPSA match during hurricane Irene - figured I would have had a real tactical advantage, once the windspeed got above 50 mph. :icon_mrgreen:

Adios,

Pizza Bob

• Like 1